Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
We're at The Golden Avenida this year. We were there last year. You get the option of half board or Self catering and still get a fully equipt apartment. There is entertainment every night and kids clubs 6 days. It is a family hotel so things do tend to be more relaxed. Maid service every day and the food was fantatsic.

Definitely worth a look.
Not in the centre of Salou, but the H10 Med Village in Cap Salou is fantastic.
4 star accommodation that we could not fault at all in May this year. Tpo class restaurant, 3 outdoor & 1 indoor pools, 2 jaccuzies, all day entertainment.....

We found staying outside Salou a big bonus inthat it was far more peacefull in the evenings, and the buses run from the front of the hotel every 5 mins anyway.
The Salauris Palace is a 4 star hotel. It is situated about 10 min walk from Port Aventura and a 5-10 min walk into Salou Centre. It is a lovely hotel rooms are very spacious and clean and food is good. Indoor pool and a large outdoor pool, gym steam room sauna etc, it also has a sun deck on the roof with a jacuzzi which is lovely. I have stayed in this hotel 3 times now and plan to go back this year.
Thanks for all your suggestions, I'll let you know which one we (the boss) choose.

Andy
I stopped in the villa romana which was excellent
the salauris palace was next door and also looked very good

these are probably the best two hotels in salou
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.