Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
August Fiestas
4 Posts
Hi Welshlass,

Unfortunately I think you will have missed the festivities, Salou's main summer festival is called 'Nits Daurades' or 'Golden Nights'. The festivals finale is tomorrow night at 10.45pm Spanish time when they have the best firework display I have ever seen. The festival started on 08 August 2009.

Maybe someone can advise if there are any festivals in the surrounding towns such as Tarragona, Reus or Cambrils?

If you want to see what the Golden Nights festival was about, then here is the link to the website but you'll have to know your Spanish :) I'm not sure why there is no English translation? there always has been in previous years.

http://www.salou.org/2009/NITS_DAURADES_09.pdf

If I manage to find out if there are any festivals in the nearby vicinity during your stay I will post on here again.

Mark :cheers
I'll ask and become informed why there's no english version this year of nits daurades... but i think i guess why.

On the other side other parties in the surroundings we have tarragona small party on 19 august. so big party night b4 :p the bigges party in tarragona is for 23 september so 22 night :p and in reus is for 29 september.

Good luck and enjoy parties
Thanks- looks like we have missed them :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.