Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:wave: lizzley i hope you find a good jewellers and you get what you wont, there's nothing like designing a ring and getting it made, :D Gel
Hi these are some of the things i had done old ruby ring with 10 small ruby,s and one larger in
center had them replaced with diamonds, ring rose gold with amethist oval stone had replaced
with tanzanite stone.had 2 princess cut diamonds placed each side of a solitaire,you can more or less
have what you want,had all mine done with Ali now at Chandra,s beach rd candolim he,s a great
guy very honest. Last season Ali was at the Highland beach.tell him ann from wales reccomended
him :)
ann :cheers
Hi All,

Jag of Mary's Beach Road, is honest and reliable. He has this holiday had our rose gold ring and put in a ruby. Made pendants from old diamond rings, and will make anything you design, or make any design you take with you. No pressure, he will give you a price and tell you to compare with other jewellers. His workmanship is excellent. All rings we as a family have bought have valued up at least 3 times what we paid for them.
:wave: i got both my rings made into one eternity in chandras in candolim when i picked it up it took my breath away will be getting it valued soon and it only cost £45 because they used the gold and diamonds from both rings all i payed for was the work, i would'nt hesitate to use this jewellers again thanks to all for all your help and advice x x x :D
Lizzley thats great i'm delighted you found a good jeweller, :) Gel
Hi Lizzley did you use Chandras on Beach Rd Candolim :)
ann
:wave: no i used the big one just before the beach rd,it sells bags and other stuff and they were very friendly
Hi Lizzley was good to meet you both. See you next year? :offtop :whoops Sorry Fiona ;)
:rofl nice to put a face to a name,sorry we missed second meet but Liz had the proverbial DB,just getting over it now.Deffo back next year hopefully for a month.
I used this discussion forum for advice on where to buy a diamond and platinum ring in the Candolim area. We were recommended the Pop Inn Jewellers (on the Candolim Beach Road, opposite Carvery Restaurant - it is the road running down to the beach almost opposite large supermarket on the main road). It took us a couple of days to find it. Hence the detailed description of where to find it.

Would highly recommend this jewellers. We bought a large diamond and platinum ring, two wedding rings and a pair of diamond stud earings. The valuations in the UK are all double what we paid for them. The only word of warning is that the certificate we got with the diamond did not match the diamond we bought (it was for a much higher standard diamond). We were also told by UK jeweller that the diamonds in the earings are not a pair. However I can't tell, only a problem if you want to sell them.

Had visited two other jewellers. Living Jewels and The Jewellery Quarter. Both gave us more of a hard sell and diamonds not as good quality. If anyone requires any more information please pm me.
Unfortunately would not trust that jeweller. Most of our diamonds have been 3 times the value +
Just had an old gold ring repaired (still old gold) and a rugby put in (good size) £40.
I bought a diamond band in december 2007 from glimpses of india, 22 diamonds in two rows 1.17 carats of diamonds and 4.8 gm of gold for £550. Have all documents etc was amazed to find it valued at £1600!
does any one know the best jeweller for diamond rings etc: in candolim I have tried Guru so would like to try a different 1 now. :?: :bling
Hi

We are going back to the Marinha Dourada again this December and my boyfriend has promised to buy me a ring. Hopefully one with a nice big diamond! Can anyone recommend a jewellery shop?
And give me a few tips on what I should look out for?

Thanks any help will be appreciated x x
Shamrock Jewellers opposite Ronil beach Resort, honest and genuine,
would highly recommend them
give baba at tiffany jaipur jewels down highland beach road nice guy and not pushy at all sue
I thought it may be useful for a list of jewelry hops in Goa with websites.
Then anyone looking can see what is on offer.
These are some I have found, please add others if you know about them.

http://www.shamrockjewellers.com

http://www.thecrystalrockshop.in

http://www.jewellery-and-handicraft.net.in

Not much of a list but can you add to it.
We were very happy with Living Jewels in Candolim

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.