Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
As it's not for another 7 months I'm sure you have time to get intouch with them and ask if you are that worried..
I'm not really too worried about the change of flight as it is some time off. What annoys me really is that had I changed my flight date, the Tour Operator would have immediately charged me £20 per person for an amendment. It appears that the operator can change the flight and nothing is offered if the change is over 56 days before the holiday. I'm not after any compensation, just a letter informing me of the change.
I think a change of date is normally classed as a major change as detailed
in the terms & conditions of most holiday companies so you will probably be able to get a refund.

Nigel
U should maybe post this query in the airlines, flights and operators forum here at Holiday Truths. One of the First Choice "experts" may be able to advise.

Nivsy
Heard from FC in September that the flight HAS changed. As it is over 56 days notice that's it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.