Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Dudi hope you do go to Zorba's not sure about Giros, but the other meals you mentioned are on his menu and it should be Yanni and Paulina recommendation not Paula
Pojo
Dear All,
They are probably the most beautiful Islands with fantastic beaches for children, however they will sting your pockets. Example Skiathos meal for 2 Adults and 2 children this year on average 62.5 Euro. Last year in Lesbos average meal 40 Euro.
Comments please
As previously stated, Corfu is still unbeleivably reasonable...despite what those who have been going there for years may say! According to them it has become much more expensive since the Euro, but i have to say having stayed at most resorts/islands in the Med over the last 15 years or so, Corfu IS exceptionally cheap. Granted we stayed in an understated resort (Acharavi) but it would definitely suit families with any age kids and couples of any age.....drinks in a beach front taverna cheaper than on the main strip....and it was cheap enough there......give Acharavi a whirl, you wont be disapointed, the beach is fab, waterpark close by and loads of bars and restaurants....if you stayed for a month you wouldnt try them all! :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.