Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Is it their first offer or have they made smaller offers before?
If I was looking to claim compensation for meals on my return then I would certainly get receipts. If the company paid you for the different accommodation which did include meals then I can understand why they will not pay for extra meals.

It might help to know which company you booked with, was it a package or flight and accommodation separately ( you mention a hotel provider which suggests to me flight and accommodation were different bookings ), also how much the holiday cost.

Kind Regards
Stewart
This sounds familar, it doesn't involve any of the companies from this earlier complaint does it?

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=124520
this is their first offer,in my opinion it in no way addresses the question of compensation for a ruined holiday.and the fact that we were left completely on our own,we had to traipse the streets and find our own accomodation.if i had a family to contend with i dont know what i would have done.i am in the fortunate position to have access to legal advice,i shall await this advice before proceeding.this holiday was booked online with sunshine.co.uk,they use hotels 4u,the manager of the hotel we were booked with said this problem occurs frequently,because the bookings are not confirmed,they showed me a file of faxes sent to hotels4u saying booking not confirmed.it might be advisable to make a phone call before you go to turkey to confirm your hotel room is available.regards cabman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.