Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thanks to Fiona :thanks Don't know what i would do without my daily HT! :ghug
I agree, well done Fiona you do a great job. I mod a busy forum so know how hectic it can be :really
fiona.
what can i say. you and all the other mods do a brill job with sometimes some tricky people to deal with as emotions run high. you (and your colleagues) do it with great decorum and poise. keep up the great work working for us the people who love this forum.
smudger2
andy
:tup :cheers :D
Hi Fiona :wave:
You do a great job and we do appreciate how you put all your time into helping others
so that we can have a trouble free holiday :sun2 :cheers
Thanks for all your hard work and help keep it up
:tup Pat
I endorse all the previous comments and offers my thanks for all your hard work :tup :tup
The best forum and the best mod :tup
keep up the good and hard work,we all
think you are great :)
ann
Top Mod :ghug :bow Thanks for your help in the past.

Jinnie
Me too Fiona,
thank you for keeping things on track, keep up the good work....jxk8
Fiona you owe us all a drink for all these nice comments :rofl
See you in Goa in April, mine is a large honeybee :cheers
I have got to say this, even though I have never met Fiona, she feels like a friend I have known for ages. If you have problems, there is always a pm from Fiona offering advice and sympathy. I am glad that we have her on our site, and she is not on another site like Spain or Blackpool.

Thanks Fiona.
If you have problems, there is always a pm from Fiona offering advice and sympathy.

that is not being a mod though- its being a member and I know( from experience) that there are so many other members who do the same. :)
Folks I have to say I am overwhelmed with all your posts ( and pms). Gemma has now scared the life out of me by saying I owe everyone who has contacted me a drink :rofl So, I have what you might think is a strange request- to stop me from gulping and being tearful everytime I log in to here can I ask you to let this sink now. Believe me, I really do appreciate it all though and won't forget this.
( and dont think of other ways to make me gulp and tearful :rofl )
x
Well it's a long time since I posted on here but couldn't miss out on this thread.......Fiona you are a star and thats the reason that the Goa forum is so succesful!!! THANKYOU and keep it up for all us regulars and newbies alike.
Take Care, GFF xxx
nice to see back GFF ;)
I'm taking a short break but will be back soon :)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.