Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Flat area
5 Posts
Have a browse through our resort reports for GC by clicking HERE 8)
Went to Maspalomas and Play del Ingles for the day and from what i saw was very flat and easy access for everyone. Mogan is another one you could have a look at - lovley place and a good resort but over priced for accomodation in the brochures.
Puerto Rico on the other hand is a no-no,just round the corner is Amadores which has a small hill to the 3 hotels that are there.
What is the type of resort you are after ? quiet / livley / pretty ? hope I can help a bit more for you.
Spike.
Thanks Spike, do you really look like that. We like nice quiet areas with a resturant or two, no smoking. Unless you know a nice hotel with a nice warm pool and crispy bacon. We don't ask for much do we.
I look a lot worse in the morning !! :wink: Well if you can get somewhere that will suit your budget I would take a look at Mogan,restaurants and bars are the same prices as other resorts (when we went there I would have thought they would be a bit higher due to the quality of the resort).
Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas does have a bit of both worlds when it comes to bars / restaurants etc.. something for everyone, quiet or noisy - take your pick ! but let us all know where you have chosen.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.