Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
There is a previous topic on Flexibletrips HERE with some information.

luci :wave
Thanks Luci
My other half ( like Harry ) is a terrible worrier is it worryer.
Just i'd never heard of them before.
She getting worried over whether we can pre book seats now, it's on a Thomson flight
There is a Thomson's topic in our Flights forum where you could ask the question.

luci :wave
I'm determined to post a question on here that no one has an answer too :) :) :) ;) ;)
hi there Tucker,

as you will have read on the other thread I had some diffs with the flexitrips in that they used a transfer bus company called jumbo, who in turn had an issue with malaga airport...........the walk with luggage was a lot longer round this and that from the arrival lounge in malaga airport, than any holiday to fungerola before, and I didnt fancy doing that with even heavier cases, and of course the kitchen sink, and having found a brill spanish taxi driver during our hols, I used him instead on our return...........On that occassion they used Easy jet, that dont allocate seats.............i had read this and that about easy jet on their own forums, and yes i went over the top with worry..............What a load of nonsence it turned out to be............I wish you well with your holiday.....
Thomas cook i think used this way for me, as their was no other way from belfast at that time, what with all the cut backs, and as someone stated on that thread i could have done the same think myself on the internet and saved a lot of money...........it turned out to be the most expensive 2 week holiday ever, using that system.................all the best...............
Harry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.