Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Gemelos 20
10 Posts
Hi Mowser
I take my family including two teenagers to gemelos 20 every year now. We book through Beninter whose office is underneath the apartments. The apartment blocks are very well kept and secure, pool area and garden are kept spotless. Apartments have all mod cons washing machine, cooking facilities, air conditioning, two bathrooms and a large glassed balcony overlooking the pool. Situated in a convenient place close to all the action and the beach. Dont think you would be dissapointed with these apartments.
Regards
Stroppa
I can recommend all the newer Gemelos apartments, one of them being 20 also known as gemelos xx. Most of these apartments are privately owned by letting agents etc are in my opinion are far superior to the apartments lets out by tour operators. I myself having stayed in Gemelos 22 now only book diy apartments. Hope this helps. Karen
Hi guys thanks a lot for the replies, just one thing, were going in october, so do you know if we will get sun on the glassed balcony or not?
And is it a washer-dryer or just a washing machine? thanks. :D
I've not stayed in Gemelos 20 but I've stayed in several residential type blocks and, being privately owned, they are all furnished and equipped slightly differently. I've never been in one with a drier, probably because you hang stuff on the drying rack thing they all have in the balcony and it's dry in ten minutes! About three quarters have had front loading "normal" washing machines, the rest have had odd top loading machines. These are similar inside but you put the clothes in from the top through a door in the side of the rotating drum. I suppose they use them because they are less likely to flood the apartments. The balconies of Gemelos 20 are all south facing so you will get plenty of sun.
Does anyone know which hotel or well known building the gemelos 20 are near to? as it is not on my map of benidorm hotels and apts.,
i think they could be near the Rio park, but carnt remember what that is near to either. :lol:
Go on http://www.beninter.com and look at their map. The Beninter office is on the ground floor of Gemelos 20 so just look for a "We are here" type thing!
We are staying in the Gemelos 20 apartments in March. Has anybody stayed there recently as there are no reviews of them in the review section.
Thanks
Fell
Hi all. Just wondered if anyone as stayed in these apartments recently. Me, my wife and 2 daughters ( age 8 and 1 ) are going in June. We been to Benidorm loads of times but never these apartments although we know where they are. Does anyone know if they have sun loungers in apartments that you can take down to pool area as I'm sure I read somewhere that they do.

Any info much appreciated.

Mark
Hi Mark,
These apartments are great, one of the best I have stayed in.
There were no sun loungers available in the apartment we were in.
If you need any more info let me know and I'll try to help.
Fell
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.