Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Gemelos 26
12 Posts
Also do they charge for aircon and sun beds like gemelos 22

RE: Gemelos 22 I went out of season so the sun beds were free but in peak season you do pay for them, regards the aircon, it was free to use in our apartment.
Hi Thanks for reply but at moment I'm not interested in Gemelos 22 but Gemelos 26. If you have any info on that I would be most grateful.
Your reply came across with attitude. :shush
As regards Espis, I could comment but.............. :think
There was no attitude in my reply and i apologise if it seemed that way. But there is a whole post on Gemelos 22 so I read that. Also as regard Epis thats fine others have commented in their reports and given me all the info i need thanks. :really
I will have no doubt been one of the 'others' who commented about them in their reports ;) they're very good, you call them from the airport and they'll meet you at the apartment with the keys.
magally,
Sorry I don't know anything about these apartments, but I feel scarsbrosmoggy responded to your statement about the aircon and sunbeds at Gemelos22. It was you who mentioned them.
Yes helen i did but only in reference if you read my post. I only wanted a comparasion so can you tell me what i did wrong i am interested :que

Again if anyone has any info on GEMOLOS 26 and not gemelos 22 I would be grateful for your help and comments.
Stayed in the ambassador in December but my friends stayed in the Gemelos 26. Only high floors were available at that time but the view was amazing. Think their holiday company was benidorm direct but will check to be sure. Also the furniture was top class as it looked all brand new. The apartments are just up the road from the indoor market passed the Pelicanos and Rosamar and just behind the Ambassador. There are still a lot of apartments for sale so I guess more will become available to rent when they are sold.

As for other posts in this i can see how your post may have been taken the wrong way but as someone who may only use this service once a year the reply to you was not welcoming quite insulting in fact with the sushing smilie. If like me you only use it for a main holiday once a year or less then I would be looking for another site. People should take into consideration that you are new and Help you not bog you down and have you worrying and apologising.

I hope this helps and I hope you find what you are looking for despite everything and heres to happy holidays ahead :cheers
Hi magally.
Take a look on http://www.holidaylettings.com
It gives you prices and pictures of the property gemlos 26 and lots of information hope this helps cheers mazza
Thanks Mazza and Ali you have both been very helpful, and thanks for the support Ali it is intimadating. Just want a relaxing holiday :hols
aliuk the shushing smiley was in response to what I took at the time as a response with 'attitude' from the op to my first response to their post, so imo it was justified at the time(attitude not welcome = shhhhhhhhhh smiley), as to using other Benidorm forums, I use them also. :tup
magally apologised that if it came across that way it wasn't meant, which is fine, no probs, you will have then noticed I did then comment regards Espis.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.