Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
hi scalder. i have stayed in the gemelos 22 apartments and they were the best apartments i have stayed in benidorm. been 7 times before at various places.
They are not far from the flamingo oasis hotel if this gives u any clues to where it is. its about a 10 -15 minute walk from the square.
you will not be dissapointed with the apartment and the pool is huge.
ps tell vicky i was asking for her ! :wink:
Primavera Dos Apts are on Avenida Derramador, just up from the open air market area, next to what is known as the 'dirt track'.

Gemelos 22 Apts are on Avenida De L'Amettla De Mar, between the indoor market area and the Hotel Melia Benidorm.

Both properties are featured in our reviews section, Gemelos 22 tends to attract more favourable reviews from our members.

David :wave
Thank you for the information. Im sure even if you put me in a tent id have an ace time cause i just love Benidorm!

Think the Primavera are gonna be a case of we get what we pay for - but at end of day we only sleep there and im not one of those people who pay next to nothing and expect 5 star accomo.

Well only 2 more sleeps and i'll be at the airport
:hyper :glynis
Hi scalder, could you please let me know what the Primavera Dos are loike as my husband and I are going 23rd Sept for a week ,it will be our first visit to Benidorm
Thanks
Margaret(madmum) :lol:
yeah of course i will - i'll post on here on tuesday once im back to work.

Ive heard mixed reviews about them - recents ones seem ok though but i'll soon find out in 33 hours time!! :yipee
Hi scalder, thanks for that hope you have a great time
Margaret
Got back on Sunday - the Primavera Dos apartments are spot on - was very very suprised at how spotless clean they were and how the "dirt track" so wasnt a dirt track at all but a tiled street with clear street lighting.

Would 100% stay there again
Totally agree. I stayed there 3 years ago with my hubby and 3 year old as I wanted somewhere away from the main noise. Apartment we had was very well equiped wth kettle, toaster, microwave and the rooms were very comfortable. Spot on if you are travelling with youngsters.
Going all inclusive this year to Flamingo Oasis.
Anybody got any reviews about it?
Hi CazznTom, stayed at the Flamingo Oasis last week but I haven't had chance to put a review on yet. I will try to within the next week.

Sue :) :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.