Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Try phoning Hays Travel on 0800 408 4011.They are advertising AI holidays to Turkey on Teletext from £219.(Page 267 ITV)
They are an independent agent and as well as selling packages they also put holidays together themselves.
I have always found them unbeatable on price and the agents will do their best to find you a holiday.
Its short notice but Good Luck. :tup
Sorry to hear about your holiday troubles - hopefully you'll be able to get your money back.
There doesn't seem to be much availability from Glasgow/Edinburgh for the weekend but if you consider flying from Newcastle or Manchester you might have more luck getting what you want for your budget. Try http://www.flightline.co.uk.
good luck, hope you get something sorted :)
thanks all i phoned hays travel they were great ,unfortunately i cant get 4 seats for the day i need to travel so have to be the canaries ..still trying :tongue
angie thomas cook still got seats left on the sunday flight just did a quick check
if you can fly on the 8th from gasgow to antalya there are still spaces left for that too, blue bays all inc is coming up what is your budget
Why not look at renting a private property through holiday lettings or similar
Thanks to everyone who replied , panic is now over :tup ...opted for the Gran Canaria instead really good deal just hope this one doesnt goes T**s up as well.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.