General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Cazzmicktom, I've used it with leather sandals and it's been fine. You only need a tiny bit of oil as its so greasy or you could use vaseline. I'd give it a go, better than having a pair of sandals that you just cant wear :)
My auntie rubs soap inside all her new shoes to stop them rubbing. Let me know if it works.

luci :wave
I always take photos of kids bikes, jewellry, tvs and any other expensive items left at home, then if your unfortunate enough to get burgled whilst on your hols, you have pictures of missing items, because if your anything like me, i never keep reciepts etc!
Just got back from the Algarve and did our usual freezing of a couple of medium bottles of water overnight.

This time I took a couple of flannels and as we set off out for the day I wrapped them round the frozen water bottles. They were great for an instant face cool (plus the flannel was really handy for drying your face on in the heat)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.