Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Have a look at thehotels in Colakli in Side...... (thomas cook) lots of 5 star new build with funfairs and water parks and international cuisine.... not sure if you will get bacon though.....
What was the name of the AI hotel that you went to before ? It may help with people giving you recommedations.

There seem to be a lot of top-notch five stars at Lara Beach, with slides, multipule restaurants, water parks etc, but if you are going in the school hols you could be talking serious money for a family of four.
Hi,

I stayed at the rose hall resort in montego bay, Jamaica. Was fantastic. Ate in the buffet restauarant most nights, they had show cooking with jamaican fish dishes, steak, lamb, chops counter, that sort of thing.

dont even know which resort to stay at! I want restaurants available incase we want to eat out, some pubs but not loads of clubs. Just me and my boyfriend are going.

thanks
Mmmm. think that rules out Lara Beach as I think its just a quiet place with a lot of upmarket hotels, so no bars and resturants to walk to. Probably more suited to older folk and families.

You might be better off looking at the resorts that you can get to from Dalaman airport or Bodrum airport not Antalya.
Hia,

When i was talking about the restaurrants I meant in the hotel. We like steak and a full english, omlettes that kinda thing. Not dinosaurs and chips, haha!!
lykia world might tick some of the boxes, the food there is lovely, there is a water park, olu deniz is 5 mins in a taxi for bars ,shops etc and the beautiful lagoon. im sure there is some water rafting etc nearby, lykia has its own beach, have a look at their website and see what you think
Lara Beach doesn't have much outside of the AI hotels

Club Letoonia at Fethyie may give you the option to travel into town for a change of scene as would any of the 5* AIs around Turgetries
we have stayed at letoonia too and its not as nice as lykia world for food, accommodation, kids clubs, slides etc, not so many slides you wanted it was still nice but lykia excellent, we also stayed last year at 5* all inc in turgutreis so many problems im going to court in march and only 2 water slides there, so make sure you read reviews carefully
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.