Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Tina,
Just one question do men have to wear long trousers to eat in the restaurant. My husband has very reluctantly packed trousers and shoes.

Sharon
We saw plenty of blokes in short pants when we were there June / July. Don't know if they've cracked down since then.
Sharon

Bermuda shorts were fine for dinner (the food tasted good as well !!!)
Put the trousers back in the wardrope, he will not need them.

Have a great time
Tina
i have just spoken to the friends that have been booked into the iberostar resort. he is rather concerned about their booking, basically he had originally booked another hotel on an all inclusive basis, first choice have changed his booking to the iberostar resort and have promised that he will still be all inclusive, but he's looked at the brochure and i've looked on the first choice website and only half board is mentioned. does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade to all inclusive or not? first choice have promised to let him have written confirmation that he will be all inclusive, but he travels in 2 weeks and so far this letter has not appeared.
viv, as far as I know this hotel only offers half board. We booked with Balkan and we probably would have chosen A/I if the option had been available.

Sharon
w where supposed to be going to iberostar luna bay a/i and got moved here , they do put you on an a/i basis free drimks , lunch etc but its not officially a/i i think they are doing this for the people who have been moved to there
:lol: Well we're packed and ready to go! Dont fly out till Monday am but we're away to a wedding this weekend so as from 4pm today we're officially on holiday !! :lol:

Thanks to everyone on this forum for their tips/advice etc. Will speak to you all when we get back

Sally
SB here we come. Just 3 1/2 hours to go now before we leave for the airport :fly
To all

Have a fantastic holiday :yipee
Sally,

Have a brilliant holiday!!! :sun

Trish
you can upgrade to all inclusive at the hotel, but to be honest, its nice to gout for food on occasions. all enjoy.
oh. and the hotle does all inclusive., but i think the germans get all incluse, dont quote me on it, but yes, they do all inclusive.
Hi all, I'm back! Had a great week in Sunny Beach and at this hotel. Have just posted a review, although having just re- read it does seem a bit negative. It didnt mean to be!

Anyone due to go and stay here do not worry. Having wandered around Sunny Beach and seen some of the other hotels away from the beach front, this is a palace!

Sunny Beach is fab and we will be going back! :lol:
Viv - I have sent you a PM.

And to others, dont go to Sunny Beach and go AI. The resort is right on your doorstep and with such fabulous restaurants round about you are spolit for choice.

:lol:
glad you enjoyed it there, we did. we were going to book iberostar croatia, but, after the recent bombing incident, we are returning to sunny beach next august.
hi all,
:lol: came home yesterday and I have to say we had a great time in SB despite the weather for the last few days. We are so glad we chose this hotel after having a look at some of the others that we were considering. (Victoria Palace although it looks impressive was a bit too OTT for me when we had a look around).

Our room was huge and as we were on 7th floor we had an excellent view of the beach and could see right across the bay to Nessebar.

Food in hotel was very good with plenty of choice, although our 2 boys both fussy eaters lived on pancakes for breakfast and either chips or potato wedges with bread for tea, but of course they managed to fill themselves up with a selection of ice cream and desserts.

I will do a hotel review ASAP.

Sharon
Hello all you early birds. It's been about a month into the season and so am looking for any news on this hotel.
Are the teething troubles over?
Any outstanding problems?
Would welcome any updates.

Thanks 8) The Toonman
Hi Toonman, I went last September and loved it.

Has 2 sections and they put most Germans in one and Brits in another.

2 pools and 1 indoor, entertainemtn in evening mostly for kids but not bad.

Close to beach.

Most important good food and no tummy trouble whatsoever, clean big rooms - I loved it.

Stu
Thanks for that Stuart. I have found a very good report from someone on another site who has just returned. They too said it was superb.

8) The Toonman
Hi

From what I've read and heard you can't go wrong with the Iberostars. We stayed in one in mexico earlier this year and it was fantastic!!

Pam
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.