Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hair Bleach and i. pod!! :oops:
My Canon EOS400d, would never consider going to Goa without it :D
Enough bikinis for a couple of weeks. Had one year when I took 3 and one catch broke, what a nightmare, couldn't get it fixed anywhere and they most definately only sell itsy bitsy sizes over there!!
Hair drier, heated hair rollers, and curling tongs, make-up, after that I don't care
Surge protector to protect phones and other items being charged. Our friends had their Zen damaged beyond repair due to a power surge. Our phone locked up but recovered when the battery was removed and replaced.
Mike
Latest Harry Potter, 7 other books, MP3 player
Well the most important item I take with me isn't an item as such and I can't pack it either because.......... it is my husband :oops: Before anybody thinks I am a romantic or something, I shall have to sadly disappoint you. He is so important to me because a, he usually handles the money (cos I'd lose it) and b, he constantly prevents me from being run over (i am always looking everywhere except where I should be looking). I am a nightmare, an accident waiting to happen. When I did visit on my own one year, I managed to injure my lip on the first day, my wrap around skirt came undone at a christening party :oops: A taxi I was in was charged at by 3 water buffalo and I managed to get stranded without a taxi in sight at midnight (honest)! So believe me, he is very useful to have around - everyone should have one :lol:
A torch is a good thing to pack.
fizzy2 - do you lend him out :?: just think of the amount of times he could be packed and taken to Goa! :rofl
Whats your best price Miccie? :lol:
How about a new belt for your wraparound skirt, so no more embarrassing moments :oops: and a crate of Kingfisher for your hubby! :glynis
Fizzy2

It is a pity he is not inflatable, then you could just let his air out and put him in your case.

I need my other half as he saves me from myself. Everytime I see some jewellery, he will remind me that I only have so many fingers and ears.

He will remind me that if the shack we are in does not have electricity, to be careful what I eat.

If he did not come with me, I would miss the look he gives me (a face that looks like a seriously smacked bottom) when I have had one too many gins.
Once I 've had too many Sydney, I wouldn't be able to see my OH's face let alone "the look" :lol You can have him cheap Miccie because I gave up on the skirt and he's not too bothered with kingfisher.... likes a G&T though!

Inflatable man, now there's a thought :oops:

As for the jewellers, I have to remind HIM about watches - how many do you need for goodness sake :roll: He'd have them up each arm by now if I let him buy every one he sees. Tut, Men! What are they like :lol:

So glad I have got him though (sometimes) :wink:
Am partial to a G&T myself :wink:

The thought of the watches is giving me second thoughts though, my OH drives me nuts looking at them on the markets, I mean we only have so much shopping time and I can use that all up myself!! :yipee
Perhaps yours and mine should get together, they can have a great time looking at watches together :lol: :wave
Now there's an idea :idea:
My O/H half is the most important thing for me.

I only take him along to carry the suit cases :rofl :rofl .

No seriously, he's the one who like fizzy2 O/H makes sure I'm safe on the road (he say's I can't walk in a straight line and is afraid I'll get run over),

Takes me home when I've had too many kingfishers and is happy if I'm happy!! :love :love
Cuticura Anti-bacterial Hand Hygiene Gel

Absolutely invaluablewhen eating out

:D

Peter
Im a G & T girl as well all hubby is my case carrier :lol: and he loves the kings
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.