Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Im an old fart,and hold my hands up.Used to enjoy the jeep safaris every year,until last year.For me not enjoyable anymore!Your soaking wet all day long,they drive you through dirty muddy rivers and stop and bucket the water over you,your hair is filthy and tacky afterwards,people now take 5 litre water containers with them and they keep filling them up every 20 min or so when they stop,thats as well as the giant waterguns,their not interested in the places they visit,cant even take a camera,it would get ruined,just interested in WATER ,water water,should now rename it!! and do proper jeep safaris,like they used to,they should have 2 different ones now,proper safaris, and water ones,then everyone will be happy,after saying that,we did have a large watergun last year,!!well you have to join the club.But honestly I would prefer it without all that water,dont mind a little,little bit,there Ive had my little say on the subject.
Just to add to what others have said...we used the bigger Jeeps on advice because they are more comfortable, our convoy had a photographer snapping away all day so we didn't need to bother with our camera, at the end of the day they identified your family group and burnt all pictures to disc, not cheap but saves the effort and everyone in the family ends up on your own set of pictures :D :D :D :D
keep your seat belts on!!! father and daughter died on jeep safari monday, holiday was at 1st choice holiday village turkey sarigerme.the trip they went on was same trip we went on to dalayan,it is very bumpy and i didnt let are 4yr old go on it, r.i.p to the 2 people who died from england
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.