Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Best to contact them direct as some airlines may refuse to fly your friend if her name doesn't match her passport.
thanks, i have done so already, on the phone they said they couldn't help. Have emailed. waiting for response. Just wondered if anyone else had a similar problem and how it was resolved
Had a reply from jetairways. Had to buy two new tickets (which cost me more as the price had gone up on one from £17 to £54) and they will refund me the cost of the two flights i had to cancel. So means i'm out of pockets £39, but better than the whole lot. Very strange though they wouldn't just add a note about one letter being wrong where as ethiad did it no problem, no cost. Any way just waiting for the reply saying the transaction of refund is done and its sorted.
if initial is wrong then they not supposed to let you fly, we had same with first choice this year and they sent us new tickets with correct spellings. free of charge i would still personally argue with them to get a refund for differance if it was there mistake.
sadly, not their mistake mine, heard my friend day 'D' when it was 'B' and when i read it back to her to check she thought i said 'B'. All sorted now, didn't cost be a fortune extra just £39. Just glad we spotted it early, could have been alot worse. Ethihad changed it free of charge but was my fault so i'll have to lump the extra charge. :que
chokes 39 quid in goa is a weeks spending have a good holiday
Lol, you've never been on holiday with me or my mum (GEL) then! :rofl More like an hours spending money. :D
lol my wife or two daughters or grand daughter dont allow me to spend anything unless its on them. today we got text of grand daughter who is 6 months she wants us to leave her her pocket money, her easter money, her money to go shopping for easter suit, and her been left at home monies. eldest said she needs us to leave some money just incase of emergency and she dont live here. youngest has her friend staying here and they need going out money, take away money, taxi money to work as mom is on holiday and food money.sighs no wonder im broke. kids who would have em.
Not me, not yet. Well seems a bit of role reversal there, i'm my mums taxi service lol. 6 months old, she is getting in early :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.