Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We've travelled to Mumbai with Qatar so I imagine it would be similar. Yes, the plane is smaller but if I remember rightly the legroom is not too different. They do have seat back TVs but I think the screen may be slightly smaller.
no they didnt have tvs on back of seat,and was deffo less legroom!
Oh well .... 4 or 5 large brandy's followed by a long snooze should do the trick to pass the 3 hours.
Hi Stepsahead,
we have just returned from Goa on the Qatar flight. On the way out on the Doha - Goa flight the aircraft seemed quite old and the legroom was just about ok. No seatback tv's. On the return flight from Goa - Doha it was a lovely newish aircraft with plenty of legroom but again no seatback tv's. But I have to say both flights were on time and by the time we had had a few drinks on the way out and a sleep on the way back the time flew by, so it didn't matter there wasn't much in-flight entertainment!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.