Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I just rang and they cant give me a date but they have confirmed that the date looks to be changing

I am due to go 28th June

:?
McFester
Do you know I didn't even ask what the reason was, just took it that it's not ready. Was just shocked with the fact that have got to look for another holiday for 2 weeks time after this one had been booked for so long.
I have looked at whats around for those going may & june, there are a few AI in Turkey 4/5*
fu*******************************ck
Hotel Louis zante beach well expensive
Looks like your list is going to be a big "Cancelled" Michellefromessex.

Very sorry for you all who have had their dream holiday shattered again.

FC, why don't you announce something on your website? An appology would be nice but an explanation would be far more welcoming right now?

Bas#@rds
Hotel Louis Helios Beach
in Kardamena
Kos
im on the phone ive got a lump in my throat chocked up right now the f ing bastards
notice they have done it before the progamme is aired, :evil:
they saying my holiday is still ok, 14th june, so she is puting me through to custoner services, I rang the booking line, she asked me who had told me, I said a friend. and she said no your holiday is still all ok ffs
Michelle they told me at salford that the dates are changing but not sure what too, I am still on the phone again now to see.

:(
I can't get through......
Please take a note of the names of ther person you talk to when you finally get through to Customer Services. Then, post them and we will run a league to see which representative can tell the most lies! I wonder if they get paid commission for leading us on?

When you rang michelle, did he/she just look at her screen or was in anyway proactive and put you on hold to speak to manager? I bet they just looked at the screen so wouldnt put too much hope on that information being correct.

FC probably have a special task force set aside to find holidays and make calls to us to break the bad news! Hope they have attended courses on how to break bad news and how to deal with a 1000 swear words a minute!
ive spoke with Jamie on ext 4752 he said it is STILL OPENING ON 24TH MAY wanted to know where i had heard this from I said just a friend he asked for my friends name, I said sorry but I refuse to give you that
sklr - it couldn't have been someone winding you up could it?
This is getting ridiculous anyone else get through I keep getting cut off after 6 minutes and have to re dial
OH MY GOD!!!

You're having a laugh, please, please tell me you're joking!
Been really busy at work and just popped on a few minutes ago to have a look and couldn't believe what I was reading.
Will have to phone fc as soon as I get home- they are REALLY taking the p**ss now :evil:
hang on my friend is through and they cancelled us definately
I really feel that this is a wind up. I am phoning and getting cut off after 6 minutes too....Maybe we are on the same telephone system?? We may even work for the same company. How scarey is that.

I have spoken to bookings and they know nothing about this.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.