Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
squeaky is that with firstchoice?
Yes it is
:evil:
I was after peace of mind....and a holiday to look forward too.......both I have now!
when were you due to go and did they cover the cost as when i price it up it is more expensive than the kabc but it does look very nice
ive been looking in the fc brocher and i cant find the hotel lti grand azur in sharm what is the web address i will have a look as it sounds good
mcfester...... there are also some very angry fc customers who would like get hold of some fc directors dont you think.
Gezhead
Yes they would i have just rang one no someone pm'd me with and left a message and still on sodding redial nearly 2hours after i first started calling this morning its driving me insane :bhead
**edit to change case, please do not post in capitals.**
Sarah HT Admin
Hi all i have cancelled. I am now going to Costa del sol Holiday Village, i go 5 days before i was due to go to KABC.I have had to pay an extra £164.00 because i wasn't due to travel until after the 1st July.I wasn't risking anything so i paid it . At least i know my kids are going to a complex that is finished.
May be i will book KABC for next year.(did't really want to use first choice again,) but if does end up looking like the artist impression when complete it should be a fantastic holiday.
still on the phone ...............waiting............. for that 1 person in the FC helpline office to answer my call............but then its saturday are they going to pay any overtime to staff to manage this- i think not. i reckon that i've put in at least 15hours overtime ringing FC and emailing them in the last 3 weeks, so i shall submit evidence to FC and charge them £30 an hour (triple time).

i cant believe alot of you are prepared to let FC re-arrange your holiday. FC are NEVER getting a penny off me, now or ever again. i dont deal with companies who deceive.
Hi everybody :ghug
Have just been looking through the messages, and good point made by SP55!

Alot of people thinking of visiting KABC in the future when it is built (2007 sounds like a close estimate :!: )
This place looks like it will have alot to offer, by I implore anybody thinking of going, please do not give your hard earned money to FC :?:

Other tour operators will cover this place, so give your money to them and if possible send a letter to FC telling them you are doing this.

We are now going to the Suite Hotel Atlantis in Fuerteventura that is featured in the FC Families Brochure, and booked this through another company.
Two sucesses: 1) No more money to FC :idea:
2) Cheaper Holiday :idea:

Regards 8)

Kev
even if you can book your holiday through other tour ops firstchoice will still get your money as whoever you book it through will pay them this will more than likely be a firstchoice only hotel
When I booked Kos ABC back in August 05 I questioned booking a new build and was assured by Customer Services that it would be open in plenty of time because it was a First Choice only hotel and they would make sure it had all the funding to open on schedule. So much for their guarantees, and yes, anybody who books it will be lining their pockets. Anybody know who gets to vote in these awards for Best Tour Operator that FC have previously won?
Foxy try this number:

0870 501 0203

hope you and fsdss get through soon.

Lambrini - what date are you now going to CDS? have you checked out the photos on here stick them onto slideshow and sit back and watch it looks really nice.
still on the phone ...............waiting............. for that 1 person in the FC helpline office to answer my call............but then its saturday are they going to pay any overtime to staff to manage this- i think not. i reckon that i've put in at least 15hours overtime ringing FC and emailing them in the last 3 weeks, so i shall submit evidence to FC and charge them £30 an hour (triple time).

i cant believe alot of you are prepared to let FC re-arrange your holiday. FC are NEVER getting a penny off me, now or ever again. i dont deal with companies who deceive.
:twisted: :evil: :argue :swear :rage :bhead i have got a email from fc and they say it will be open on the 1st july, but on the 8th may they sent me a email saying it was nearly finished but as we all see on bbc 1 it's not even near finishing. :twisted:
Hi Can anyone tell me what went on on thursday with the report, seemed to of missed it, going on 21st june for 10nites
Hi can anyone tell me whats going on with the hotel
FC have delayed opening the Hotel to 1st July
Kos Aqua beach club was featured on BBC1 programme holiday hit squad and is still a building site!!
Los of people have been cancelled and changed holidays!!
Think you need to speak to your Travel agent
:?
Asnelson

Kos ABC not opening now until 1st July. Are you booked to go?

Karen
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.