Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
We're due to go 1st July but I just have this gut feeling that the first date will be 5th. My reason for this is there is only one flight out on 1st and 3 I think on 5th. In a funny sort of way I will be gutted now if we are cancelled although we have got alternatives ready if and when we get the call. Is there anyone else out there who is booked for the 1st?
We're due to go 1st July but I just have this gut feeling that the first date will be 5th. My reason for this is there is only one flight out on 1st and 3 I think on 5th. In a funny sort of way I will be gutted now if we are cancelled although we have got alternatives ready if and when we get the call. Is there anyone else out there who is booked for the 1st?
hi alex we have a night flight half 10 from glasgow what time do you fly :fly ?do you have kids ?
Gina - We fly 17.45 and we've got 2 boys age 5 & 2 1/2 :)
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL KOS AQUA BEACH CLUB MEMBERS FROM ROS FERNIHOUGH TRAVEL LAW LAWYER.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=73371

Please copy this post across to the next pages so that all members can read the link.

Thanks.
Just got back from Kabc. Could not hang around there since the security guard is still there. From what I could tell the water park has not progressed much over the past ten days, leaving to assume it is finished. If so, it is not as complex as the artists impression. The rocks on the beach have been covered up with dirt, but will have to see what plans they have to improve the beach.
Thank you sp55, could you see if the rooms were complete, does it look on schedule for 01 July?
Most of the buildings are closed with windows and doors, except for the infamous one that was featured on the bbc. The roof is complete on that one. AS for it being on track, unless I get an inside look, I cannot speculate. I do not want to worry people, or get their hopes up. The outside looks like it is on track.
hi sp55 are you going to have a look again before the 1st july, because we all think that we should put out and go tukey instead
Hi SP55, thanks for the update! Cant wait to get there and chill out :D
THANKS FOR KEEPING ALL US HOPEFULS INFORMED :shock: im really shocked that it aint any further forward just a finished roof
Hi Gina, it probably is further finished, but the further improvements will probably be internal works, that SP55 cant see. The clearing of the site and such will probably take place at a late stage and sudenly it will look like a finished hotel! ps 6 weeks 6 days to go!
I have a couple of friends that are going out to Kos on 10th June for 1 week so I have got them on the case to see what they can find out.
:? is there many more people still going :?: at he moment we are but of course we still have our worries and are not sure if we should change to somewhere else. is anyone going on 9th sept
d.harty - if you are not going til September you shouldn't have any problems, by then you will get feed back from people travelling from 1st July i.e. us!!! If it is opening on 1st it will be well and truly up and running by then.
we are going on 16 aug from manchester 4 of us 2 adults and girls aged 12 and 10 i thought of cancelling after tv show but husband seems to think all will be well and girls won't even hear of changing . keep hoping things will be ok and sometimes i even manage to convince myself ,have looked at alternatives but nothing comes near on price or facilities . So we are just keeping everything crossed that all will be ok
Tried to book for October today not even on web site does anyone know if they are taking bookings :roll:
Hi i have just checked FC website and bookings can be made throughout October.
Thanks Firebird site may have had probs this pm will try again now :whoops
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.