Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Kos Aqua Beach Club
1856 Posts
saunders, have you tried firstchoices building phone number? ITS 0870 901 6522. Thats the number they gave me to keep checking for updates. karen
hi all, last week i booked to go to the aqua beech horel in kos on 12th july 2006 with my husband and 2 of my children, a boy who will have his sixteenth birthday while there and a girl who will almost be 14
we booked through first choice who matched the internet price and bettered it by about £50 i was well pleased with that untill i check the eclipse direct web site thAT evening they were another £28 cheaper but first choice would not match that as i had paid my deposit, however in the last week i notice the the internet price has gone up by £200 so im glad i have book
we are a little worried that its a new hotel and does not sound loke its been started yet, but as not going untill july 2006 i will keep my eyes open o the info on this site.
looks a good hotel as we love water parks, we have just come back from cal d or in majorca, a excellent place to go to !!!!!!!!! we went to the waterpark twice :) form anne and family honiton devon
hi all well finally got through to fc and we have been told that all the building work will take place over the winter period and is all going to planso we have decided not to cancelle so lets hope it does go to plan

linda
Hi

I've booked to go to Kos Aqua Beach Club on 5 July. I live near Glasgow but I'm driving down to fly from Manchester so that I can get a free child place. We booked on Saturday and its costing £2683 for two weeks. I did get a low deposit scheme but no discounts looks like this wasn't such a good deal. :roll:

When I booked (at a First Choice shop) they told me that the hotel had been downgraded to 3*+ but that everything was still as advertised and should be really nice.

This is my first all inclusive and the first time to Greece in years and years. I'm travelling with my hubby and my son (who will be 8) and daughter (6).

We are all really looking forward to this holiday so I hope that the hotel will be up and running.

One question - if in later editions the price comes down does this mean that the balance payable for those who have booked early will also come down?
LYNN, hi, you pay the first price you were given. When i booked mine -we go 19 july, first choice gave me a price of £2650 for 3 adults, thats with a free kid. As there are 8 of us going together, i asked in lunn poly if they could do better, i am paying just under £2600, but have to sort my own insurance out. Your deal does not sound to bad, if it does go really cheap-which i doubt you could just pay £25 per person to amend your booking, and then re-book. karen
Thanks, Karen. Lets hope that the reort is up and running by the time we go.
hi
Hi was wondering if anyone knows the exact location of the hotel? ie; the name of the road ect.
I have a friend going to Tingaki next week and she is going to look to see whats close by or not as the case maybe.
10months to go!
Thanks in advance for all replies.
Sorry, no idea, but e mail firstchoice, or phone the buildings number, or go onto the online chat on firstchoice web site, they may be able to tell you.
I thourght it was just on a straight road in between Tingaki and Kos town?
kos
Anyone getting excited as me? I got 10 months to wait but still getting all excited about the whole holiday!!! And hey Zoe and Masons mum can't wait for the new brochures are out to see if our kids feature in them.
Sam xx
Hi all

I'm going to kos early october next year. I really cant wait because I have 3 children 4, 12 and 14 years old and hope the complex fulfils all there different needs i'e wave pool, slides and sea. I am a bit concerned that the complex will not be complete but the brochure does look fantastic and the travel agent said I have no reason to worry (even though they said that when I went to gran canaria last year and it wasnt fully built).

Please reply and let me know what its like

thanks
Tash
Hi, I am booked to go to this hotel the first two weeks of June, flying from Bristol on 31/05/06. Anyone else going to be there around this time? Just so that we can all complain together..... should the need arise!!!! Also if anyone has any updates regarding the build?
Hi Sass, I will be there same time, though arriving a bit earlier than you on 24th may for 2 weeks. There will be me, hubbie and 2 boys aged 12 and 7. After watching holidays undercover tonight about the hotel in Turkey and how it wasnt ready in time I am getting worried will start ringing the buildings hotline in Sept to see how its all going.
See you there! :lol:
Sam xx
Lets hope firstchoice have learnt there lesson, there new hotels in Turkey bulgaria, egypt, and costa del sol were not finished on time, so it will be a case of fingers crossed.We go 19/7/06.............
:D i see from the first choice website that the price of going to kos aqua beech has gone up twice since i booked it 5 weeks ago
they are quoting £600 more for the same type of room and the same date
seems like i had a bargain
lets hop its finished in time
the price has gone up £1000 since i booked :shock:
Hi Natasha

Just to let you know that apparently the Hotel is now fully booked up for the 28/06/06, we got the last standard room, so they said.

We were in Kos in June and we drove past the Water Park and it looked fantastic.
Hi all. New person on line here. Bit worried about a lot that has been discussed - mainly concerning will it be built and the mossies. Going late July so hopefully be ok. Does anyone know please if the water park at the hotel is for guests only or will it be open to the public also? Thanks

Ps - Hi fsdss, you say that you drove past the water park. Is there another one in Kos or is this the Aqua Beach Club one? I thought nothing has been built yet so you are probably referring to another one, but I am getting a bit paranoid (and confused!). Thanks.
Once this hotel is built, there will then be 2 waterparks on the island, no idea wether it will be open to the public-hope not anyway.
We go 19 july, yes i will be prepared for the mozzi's, but they cant be as bad as in Turkey :shock:
5 star, welcome to HT.
Thanks for that. Decided to ring. Just got off the phone with First Choice who confirm that the on site water park is for us guests only and not the public. Phew!!!

Where abouts did you stay in Turkey? We had no problem at all with any insects. Maybe we were lucky. Our kids wear a band (about the size of the all inclusive band) on one ankle and one wrist each evening, and they have never been bitten abroad.

We arrive a few days before you leave (assuming you are there for a fortnight).
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.