Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Kuredu Resort
5 Posts
Hi there. Kuredu is a wonderful island. We stayed there in April 2004 and I know it hasn't changed much. We stayed in a water bungalow at the Sangu end (which is where the Jacuzzi villas are). They will have there own separate restaurant at the far end of the island. I can't say much about the room mind.

As for the island itself, it's quite large and holds approx 700 people when full, but don't let this put you off as the most people we saw in any one day on the beach during the day was half a dozen or so. Most tend to go out on the excursions or diving.

The only other time you see people is at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Try this: http://www.kuredu.com

If you require any further info, let me know.
If anyone has stayed here, please add your review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks
we went to kuredu for our honeymoon last May for 2 weeks and i have to say it is the most beautiful place i have ever been.we had a beach villa about half way along on the right of the jetty as you get there. you will have the same waiter and the same table for every mealtime.and you will have the same room boy for the full stay who will make your bed,including flowers and turn it down for you in the evening. the room is kept spotless and they provide towels for shower use and dark green ones for beach.the water villas are nice but are on the choppier side of the island but it is the side to snorkel if you want to see turtles and the most amazing sea life ever! it takes only about 50mins to walk around the whole island and there are plenty of watersports on the beach and evening entertainment.you will get used to seeing all the massive fish and reef sharks along the shore line, dont worry they wont hurt you.not a problem with mozzies really as the resident gheckos eat them if you get any in your room. beware the sand flies and do not lay directly on the sand as they will leave you with big itchy lumps. the people are very friendly and cannot do enough for you.you will love it and i know i would definitely go back.if you have any more questions then i will be happy to answer them.
We got back last week from two weeks in a Beach Bungalow on Kuredu - have just posted my report in reviews and will also happily answer any questions.........................
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.