Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
yes the House of Katmandu is open now

really nice as well inside
Thanks WLondon
What exactly is it? Is it a full day event?
How near is it to the Sol Mag Park?
Thanks Liz.
The house is an upside down house with all different themes in different rooms a nice little garden as well, its not far from anywhere in maga to be honest - nothign is far in maga the resort is not exactly very big

its not a full day event no - but they do have a little place intherethat serves food and it is open all day.
Hi

Can I ask how much does it cost? and is Hogwarts really on display?

Regards

Craine
not sure how much Kathmandu costs, but it right next door to the Sol Magalluf Park hotel, about 1 minute walk :)
I just got back from Mallorca and I have to say that Aqualand was the best fun i have had in years.
Hi
i always go to Magaluf in may, we have a great time,I would recommend going to Pirates, you can book online , prob best to book before you go as it is always full. Try Jokers or Manos great pubs.
Down side of Magaluf Park is no air conditioning. My friend stayed there said it was a lovely hotel but awful with no air conditioning
Thanks Scousemags another scouser eh!! Where about are you from? I live in Walton.
I have heard about the aircon but think if I crash out after tooooo many drinks I might not notice!
Did you go to the house of Katmando when you went?
We are really looking forward to it now, 6 weeks to go.
We have been to Pirates but that was 1996.
Thanks Liz.
Hi Liz,
I live in Halewood. I haven't been to the upside own house yet, someone told my friend it was a dissapointment. especially as it has taken years to finish.
Have a great time when you go . Are you going with friends or family?
I have been to Pirates 3 Times and enjoyed every time . we prefer the early show, as a lot of young ones go to the uncut show and are too rowdy.
Hi s/mags
We are going with my Brother and his family, so there will be 8 in total.
Are there any good bars near Sol M/Park? Any hints and tips with bargains on drinks, shopping or daytrips would help.
40 sleeps to go!!!
Thanks Liz.
Hi Liz. The bar directly oppostion the Mag Park (Fountains) is good. They have entertainment every night (I think) tribute acts etc. We went early in the season (April last year) and we used to end up there most nights.
Hi Liz The Fountain is ok for tribute acts, but in the height of summer the heat is sometimes unbearable, they only have big fans ,no air conditioning
Also try Manos my fav bar, bout 10 min walk they also have tribute bands on, round corner from Jokers on the end of the row by the green parrot.
Let me know what you think of the Mag park, thinking of booking for nx May.
Hello Liz
You may like to try Goodfellowes Bar, they have live entertainment and Kareoke. It is quite near the Magaluf Park.
Adam,the owner is a regular contributer on HT and we are always given a warm welcome when we visit.
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.