Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Magical Dahab
14 Posts
Naaaaahhhh..... Nuweiba is much nicer ! And has good snorchling and snorkelling as well as better beaches ! And is closer to Moses Mountain and much closer to White Canyon. And Coloured Canyon. And Pharoahs Island.
My Son is a diving instuctor in Dahab, and we have just come back after a visit there, it was wonderful, the people are so friendly, there are plenty of bars and restaraunts, to choose from, but above all it's the first time I have ever seen below the surface of the sea, :fish and what an amazing sight it is, I can't wait to return and do some more diving, regards - Sue :yipee
Being very interested in snorchling, I was very interested to see that "super travel guide Butchi" offers the same sport on his website! If anybody can point me towards some catesurfing lessons, I would be obliged.
Dear Carrot,
sorry I couldnt answer long time, I had not possibility to be on Internet. If you have interesting for catesurfing, in Dahab you can make course. Courses are able in 2 languages (english and russian). Brother of Butchi works in surfer diving, so no problem with other sports activities. Perfect weather is now in Dahab (25 C).
If anybody can point me towards some catesurfing lessons

I hope the rep at Sea Star doesn't see that! :wink:
Don't laugh Rog mate. I can just see you on a catesurf having lessons with Butchi's brother in Russian.
Sorry, I cant go on, Briar will kill me! :rofl
Yes... I would nt mind a bit of Katesurfing myself. :wink:

Wonder what diver surfing is ?? :shock:
Why... Dor Dor.... ? Its all very innocent ! :wink:

But really think I should start with BodyKateSurfing.... :twisted:

Don t want to fall off, now do I ? :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.