Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
CBG - I've heard only good reports about Janerbus so happy about using them - they certainly respond to emails very quickly.

I don't know if they have an office in the airport but they have given me their contact # (must store it in my mobile) - they say to meet driver/representative at Gate # 7 inside terminal building which is actually better as most congregate around the luggage hall exits as you know. They'll carry a sign with Janerbus on it and our name.

Right - have got the kids in front of the TV so about to go and tackle the suitcases (wish me luck) and I'll catch up with you all later.

Tis
HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY TISONLYMOI
helen just a reminder about not putting caps lock on - Cheers.
hi tis :wave

just a quick note to say have a FAB holiday and i hope you enjoy yourselves :D

hope all goes well with your flights and transfers !!!

happy holidays :glynis

lou x
Happy holidays Tis!
We go on the 17th, so paths may cross!
Received E-mail from Kev at Chers, who said would be happy to do birthday cake for my little girl.

Markas x
:sun

Haven't gone yet David so don't enjoy the peace too much will you!!!!!!

All packed and ready to go - will log on in the morning to say my farewells and then you can all enjoy the peace till I log on from Cheers Bar!

Mark - will hopefully see you in Cheers Bar!

Bye for now!
I was only kidding, it takes all sorts.
I know you were joking (least I hoped so at any rate) :D

Well folks, the day is here at long last - in just under 3 hours we'll be heading off to the airport! Suitcases are all sorted and under weight limits, ditto hand luggage - just need to chuck the kids in the bath, get us all dressed and we're ready to go.

Enjoy the peace - no more Tis Countdowns for 2 weeks but will try and get on during holiday to say Hello when we visit Cheers.

Take care everyone!

Tis :D
Hi Tis. Have a great time. Only 8 more sleeps for us :hyper
Gail
I have checked TIS's flight took off 20 mins late and arrived safe. As I write this she will be on her way to Cala Bona. Lucky TIS 2 weeks in paradise.
I thought we had got rid of her for two weeks !
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have booked for Mallorca next July - 355 sleeps - when can I officially start my countdown David??

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well done Carmel, we are desperate to know all the in's and outs of your holiday preparations, please keep us up to date. I go on the 24th February however many sleeps is that?. Whenever you go have a lovely time.
:lol: :lol:

I won't subject everyone to a countdown - personally I think its getting a bit tedious on every forum.

I like to hear everyones holiday news - but countdowns are driving me mad - mention it once or twice but counting down everyday is sooooo
boring!!

Lets keep this forum to interesting chats.

Just my humble opinion.

Carmel
I think a lot of people have found the replys Tis makes (especially relating to the Cala Bona, Cala Millor and Sa Coma areas) very useful. This particular thread (started following a suggestion by Tis), is just light-hearted chat not heavy-weight discussion - the countdown was just intended to be a bit of light-hearted, tongue-in-cheek fun :P .
Like I said I love to hear everyones news and to read information about all different areas, I find it really helpful.

I have not mentioned anyone by name I was just saying that countdowns in general (of which there are many - and not just for Mallorca) are getting boring when the person has nothing other to say that how many sleeps they have left.

I didnt mean to offend anyone just stating my opinion.

Carmel :wave
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.