Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Wow, you certainly have an eye for a picture, they are truly stunning, the dog picture is fantastic, thanks for sharing :tup
Looks like a great trip you both had, nice report and excellent photos.
Spike.
What a fantastic report and equally brilliant pictures.
So sad to see the children who are homeless sleeping in the railway station ....
hi Have just had a look at your pictures and they are truly beautiful, so glad you had a good time and your report was great to read. :tup
Amazing pictures :tup Too many excellent ones to pick a favourite but I did like the one of the dog and of the rain running down Calangute steps (something we don't normally see)! You certainly have an eye for a good photograph, thank you so much for sharing them. Fizz
thank you! it was a amazing trip and a different from previous ones. we enjoyed and if stars are willing we will be there again during christmas time. and new years eve. fingers crossed that the economy and markets are rising. thanks again!
argo ;)
Hope you have another wonderful time Argo, look forward to your trip report and photos ;)
Absolutely amazing photos Argo. I take it photography is a passion of yours. Love the one of the Dog but was he OK? Bless his little face,wasn't expecting that was he!!
he was just a little shaken :) everybody would have if having such a wet awakening ... he was OK Elliebee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.