General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
why not go for somewhere exotic like Bali? It has everything you have asked for including AI, although I would strongly advise against this as eating out is very, very cheap and food is lovely. Stay away from Kuta and pick somewhere like Sanur. Try to have a few nights in Ubud as well. Check the Far East forum for more info. :)
How about this one?
http://www.gillscruise.com/showcruise?cruiseid=16957

I think cruising is the ideal vacation- you get to see lots of different resorts, but only unpack once,- apart from drinks it is all inclusive.- Many forms of entertainment on board, free. You can be as social and as active as you wish, as there is lots to do and lots of tours to take at the resorts, or you can stay secluded and do your own thing at the beaches etc. Takes a lot of the worry and stress out of vacation planning. It is great value for money also... :tup
Plus the couple of days in NYC at the end will be a great change of pace. Lots of wonderful sights to see..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.