Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
I think it's because as a guest you may see more advertisements, we try not to over kill the adverts for members. Could this be what you mean?
Not that I'm aware of Frank....when you say no images do you mean no new message markers? As Glynis says non members see more adverts than members so that does cause a shift to the left...but you should be seeing "images" like the logo top left...

Regards

Van
Yes, I mean no new message markers. Because there are no images in there, the entire Forum table is narrower than it was before, but it is not central so the table is half an inch to the left compared with the orange banner above, so the asymmetry is immediately noticeable. Because the forum is narrower, there is a much wider blue background to the right than the left, and there is a white rectangle in the top RHS of the forum table. It just looks odd, thats all.

http://i25.tinypic.com/4indwh.jpg

Because I use Firefox I don't see adverts anyway, so i assume that white box would normally have an advert column down the right hand side (just checked using IE) and yes it does look more symmetrical when the advert is there.
lol..ok no probs...

The new message marker is only available to members as there is no way the system can know what you have already read or not unless you are logged in...

Yes the rhs does have some tower ads..

Hope this clarifies.

Van
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.