Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
No pm facility
17 Posts
sarong, have you got it sorted yet :?:
No, no reply as yet.
Will PM one of the mods to look into it for you.
sarong, have pmd mark, maybe he can help :wink:
Sarong

We are looking into why your pm's aren't working and will get back to you once we have an answer.

Sarah
Oh, and sarah as well :oops: Cheers Mark and Sarah :wink:
Just wondering if anyone has looked into this for me?
Sarong sorry, I have been off for a few days. I have had a look at your account and your pm's were disabled, I have no idea why, it does happen on occasion and we have to reset them. I have done this now, can you please check that they are working.

Sarah
Yes, working now, thanks.
pms
I sent a PM earlier but it is still in my outbox, does it stay there until the recipient logs on to receive it :?:
I sent a PM earlier but it is still in my outbox, does it stay there until the recipient logs on to receive it

Yes hughsey it does
Yes, thats the way it works.

Patka
It will stay in your OUT box till the recipient has read it.Then it will move itself to the sent box

wizard
Hi

could someone help me please? I have a message in my inbox but I'm not allowed to reply, apparently an administrator has prevented me from dong so....May I ask why??

Thanks
Kerry74
Kerry the admin concerned is away sick at the moment so you may have to wait for her return.
no problem, thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.