Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Adelle,

There are several reviews on this web site.

Phil.

hotel reviews
My friend is staying there now till he finds a apartment to rent,he cant wait to move out he says its really noisy . I stayed for 6 months there but it was in a private apartment on the other side and that was really quiet. Its a bit of a walk to Calangute .
This hotel is a bit inconvenient I'm afraid, unless you have your own transport you will be paying taxies both ways, at a very high rate.

I have friends staying there now and there not impressed :(

lez
They have a bus that ferries the guests to calangute every hour, the staff last year are were very good and the rooms were ok, alot of building work going on on the one side of the resort, i have friends that have lived there for many years and have no complaints, also friends that have been going to the Lagoo azul for many years changed to there last year and found it to be better than LA, their only complaint was the food no much choice and small amounts. each to their own :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.