Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
I'm off in the morning 8am flight from Leeds/Bradford. Will see you all in two weeks :pele
That's come round quickly,Glynis.Have a great time and try to get to Amoreira this time-you won't regret it !!
just got home so i have probably missed you.... still HAVE A GREAT holiday

Brian
Thanks Sagres and Wiz. Will do Sagres

Bye for now :wave
Sorry Glynis, just saw your post.....hope you have a wonderful time......
Pat
:glynis
Me too Pat, Glynis have a fantabulous holiday & the weather is Hot Hot Hot at the moment. Hubby rang at 17.00 hrs and said it was 34 deg today and just spoke to him also at 22.45 and its still 23 deg. Its hissing down here in manchester my patio is flooded how depressing so must have another glass of vinho tinto to take the pain away . Cheers Jayjan
Funny you should say that,jayjan, I'm just doing exactly the same thing myself. :glynis :D
:) Sagres cheers :glynis , bottle nearly empty here and feeling Hot Hot Hot and wobbly too. (no doubt another headache to wake up to in the morning) jayjan
Well. seeing how you all are doing it........I might as well join in and crack open some tinto.......any old excuse :lol:
Pat
Hi Pat, someone on the restaurants topic wants advice on Cabanas, hope you can help.Cheers Jayjan
Hello, well thats it of in the mourning, look out Albueira here we come.
Dave
have you seen mark-ht-mod's latest creation HT BAGGAGE LABLES

brian
Have a good 'un, Dave. The weather looks set fair for you. :wave

I've printed a set out on photographic paper,Brian, and they look quite professional;having said that, they're only on everyday photo paper and they could well have faded by mid-September when we go !! :sulk
thin art card is best then laminate them back to back.. but if we get all memebrs using them you will be able to play a new game at checkin.."""name that member"""
Back folks and had, as usual, a brilliant time.

Sagres the building work next to your hotel is now past the roundabout - they've certainly shifted with it!!

Weather in Lagos was really hot but windy (beaches were like a sand storm - did wonders girls for your cellulite :wink: ) until the last 2 days when even the marina flags didn't move :yikes
We'd hired a car as usual, and, every day visited some village or town before the afternoon when we called into a beach resort for a few hours chill in the sun. I must admit that, every time we went out I couldn't help looking at the countryside and wondering where Maddie was, and if she was ok. It's just hard not to think of her.
Welcome back Glynis, glad you had a lovely time, back to reality and of course the rain. Cheers Jayjan
Many thanks Jayjan. Had to laugh as while we were away the no smoking ban started here, meanwhile, in the Algarve supermarkets, people were having a pint and a ciggie :lol:
Welcome back,Glynis - glad you enjoyed it AGAIN !!! Found
THIS webcam whilst you were away.(I know how you love beaches :) )
Welcome back, Glynis.
I'm sure you'll soon be sorting out your next visit to the Algarve........especially when you look at the weather here!!!!!
Did you manage to take a trip to the Eastern Algarve?
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.