Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Have a truly wonderful time, Glynis..........remember to leave some sagres for us and you know who :rofl

Pat
:glynis
Have a good one, Glynis.
( Do you think you might grow to like the Algarve, eventually ? :) )
huray ill be free of him for a while :rofl

and have a few for me too :glynis
Yes but..........won't the forum be really quiet and boring without him and his pearls of wisdom..... :rofl
Pat
Here's a pearl for you :
I've just printed off our luggage labels and my colour cartridge has run out of blue ink part way through; we have therefore got blue labels fading through lilac to pink !! -I'm expecting to make some interesting new friends at the airport this time !! :rofl
The pink bit will be fine for Mrs Sagres but think you might get some "queer" looks with yours :rofl :rofl
Pat

PS. See what you'll be missing, Wiz :lol:
I'm expecting to make some interesting new friends at the airport this time !!

He'll do anything for a free beer :lol:

Thanks everyone - I'm going over to Pat's area to suss it out. Am sure it'll be as lovely as the West coast.

To all those going before I get back have a brilliant holiday. :pele
To all those going before I get back have a brilliant holiday.

........ if you're going for a fortnight, that'll include me, and thanks. :wave
Glynis,
Hope you're all packed and ready to have a wonderful time. :fly
Don't forget to let everyone know how you get on in my neck of the woods!!! :lol:
Pat
Have a great holiday Glynis, just another week to go for me, just practising on the Vinho as I write this.
Sagres & Pat you two's have a wonderful time also, suppose your practising like me :glynis :sun :glynis . Cheers Jayjan
Practise........me??????? Don't need to, it's a regular habit :rofl
Have a great time too,Jayjan.
Pat
12 days and counting.... :pele
Pat
She's just being silly now. Go on,Brian.... tell her !! :rofl
It's the tinto......honestly....it's getting to me... :rofl
......... thought as much - your typing has been all blurred for the last couple of hours !!!! :glynis :rofl

(Sorry,Brian - I'm doing it now,as well !! :rofl )
can you send me [free of charge] a cace of whatever it is you two are on,
I might then be able to follow this thread

brian
Well said, Brian! All this pre-hol excitement is making me jealous. :mrgreen: We don't go out till you're all back home. Pity, we would have loved to meet up with you all. Don't know whether I'd be able to keep up with the old vinho consumption though. Haven't been getting much practice lately as needed to lose a few pounds to get into my holiday clothes because we're off on a Med cruise on Tuesday.

Have a great time in Portugal everyone! :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.