Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Is it Flamingo or flamingo oasis. The oasis is very good. Weve just stayed at sol pelicanos which was nice but its not A/I.

Jo
we were booked to stay in the flamingo benidorm but they have over booked so they have provisionally booked us into hotel dynastic. But not sure what that is like, however someone mentioned to us the flamingo oasis was ok but we are not sure what to do.
been in both all inclusive,would pick flamingo oassis above dynastic
I had a wee look about there at dynastic and oasis reviews and we think maybe oasis would be better for us, but its wether direct holidays use it, but i can't get through to the department that deals with this, however one of their staff in another department says we should be able to get our money back so not sure what to do :think
I've stayed at the Flamingo Benidorm and the Oasis, and for me it would have to be the Oasis without a doubt, excellent hotel, far superior IMO to the F/Benidorm. Sorry, can't help with the Dynastic, never been. Linda.
I've stayed in the Flamingo Oasis twice and it's a very good hotel. I looked in the Dynastic at Easter and it seemed rather dull and dreary in the reception area, don't know what the rest of the hotel is like though.
The reception in the Dynastic resembles a doctors waiting room but hey you don't spend that much time in reception do you?

I have stayed at the Flamingo Oasis a couple of times and couldn't fault it but our friends stayed at the Dynastic and also thoroughly enjoyed their stay. They said that the food was really good and that the whole place was spotless.

They have 3 kids but didn't take them on that occasion, what they did say was that they thought it was a good hotel for couples but not really for families although it was in the winter months so perhaps in the summer it would be different.

Sue :)
Is the Flamingo, and flamingo oasis two deifferent hotels, ? Or am I mistaken?

Belly
Hi Belly .... Flamingo Benidorm, Flamingo Oasis and Flamingo Playa are all competely different complexes.

David :wave
hi everyone thanks for your replies, we are still no further forward we can't get through to the operations dept at Direct Holidays it just keeps telling you to call back later, the reason we booked flamingo benidorm was because we have been there many times and the food was great , ok the rooms weren't up to much but we could live with that. We quite fancy going to flamingo oasis but not sure wether direct holidays use them and wether there is availabilty when we go etc so i guess it will be just case of keep trying this phone number for operations :think
Hi Kazaa

Falmingo Oasis is a fantastic A.I if Direct Holidays happen to have that option for you to change too.

Good Luck

Danny :)
Yes it would be good if they do go there, i have been looking on their website but can't seem to find it :think
I think only Thomsons and Thomas Cook do the Flamingo Oasis as there are only two tour operator's desks in reception.
Yes after looking about on the net last night it seems that direct holidays don't go there but thomas cook do and maybe i might be lucky as my travel etc merged with thomas cook and when we phone up or anything the operators on the phones always say this is thomas cook etc so i might be lucky .
Hi Kazaa

I hope you are lucky with Thomas Cook as if you can change to the Flamingo Oasis I'm sure you'll never regret it.

Jean
hi look at direct holiday web site to see which a.i they do. then post on here.ive been to a few a.i.in beni. mabe i can help.
hiya , looked on their website again and they have flamingo oasis on their list of hotels they use, i must have missed that earlier when i looked, heres the list of their all inclusive hotels:

Hotel Cristal Park
Hotel Dynastic
Hotel Flamingo Benidorm
Hotel Flamingo Oasis
Hotel Magic Rock Gardens
Hotel Mediterraneo
Hotel Poseidon Playa

Now that i know that they use the Flamingo Oasis i can request to go there but that depends on the availability on the date i am going, also wether they would charge me the difference or not to go there, i haven't really been in this situation before, but i just noticed that thomson holidays have availability on the dates i am going but price is about 150 per person more but not sure if that is beacuse it is only 8 weeks away till we go. At this rate i will need to write to their department as you can't get through to operations it just a machine saying staff busy please call later, today i managed to get through but was on hold for and hour and in the end i gave up :que
sorry. only just seen your mess. send direct holiday an e mail. saying you will stay at flam oasis.but at no exra charge to. as it is there fault for overbooking. it is the best hotel out of your list by the way. faiolin that dynistic park. as others are a bit far out.
well i managed to get through to direct hols and they say flamingo oasis is also fully booked, so will either need to go to dynastic or choose another hotel or get refund so i am going to have another look about to see where else we fancy going
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.