Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
My mum said that Thomas Cook Tropical Shores brochure (think that is what it's called) has winter 2009/10 in, have not seen it myself though so hope she's not got confused!!
No she is correct I have the brochure got it a couple of weeks ago.

Debs
Thomson have their e broucher on line winter sun but it doesnt include faraway shores yet
hopefully it will be on in the next few days :sun2
Pat :cheers
Thomson Faraway goes on sale on 6th November , as does First Choice.
Just been checking out the prices for next Christmas/New Year. First Choice do not appear to be offering the Marinha at all, but Thomson have it, but the cost certainly seems to have shot up on what we are paying this year, an additional £500 and that's without the upgrade we have this year. I can't see us returning to Goa next year at these prices :(
found some flights on airflights for next new year - not sure which co. they are with but quite reasonable at £700 ish for the xmas / new year period which is what we paid in 2007!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.