Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Helen,

Have a read over this article for info on real Dominican food, actually you will love it, all the time whilst in our resort I always go for the station with the Dominican food displayed and being cooked.
Sorry cant help with prices of drinks in your area.

Angie.
Hi Angie - I can't see any actual link for the article. I love all types of foreign foods and always go for them on hols.
Hi Angie
Have a read over this article for info on real Dominican food,
What article is that then? Did you forget to provide the link or am I missing something :rofl
:rofl Thanks Angie - I can't wait now. Not too sure about the tripe stew, but I'm sure I'd give everything else a go. There's 6 of us going & while 4 of us will try most things the other 2 stick to soup, chicken, steak & salads. AI is perfect then, as there is something suitable for all of us.
Must admit I also passed on the tripe stew :rofl but their other meat stews are great tasting.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.