Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Is there perhaps a half term school holiday when your hoping to book/go?
Not half term for the UK or Spain.
I would like to go to this hotel and can't believe that there's only one room left. Checked with other tour operators who are more expensive and they have limited rooms left. I don't want to miss the opportunity but think it a high price considering I'm booking a yr in advance. Is this a ploy to get people to book early?
We booked months ago for Oct 2011 and got a great deal and free child place. It really pays to book as early as you can if you are limited to specific travel dates or want particular accomodation :)
There's a half term in Scotand in October.

However I would never book a package holiday.
i go in october, but ive started to book DIY now and go in a villa, the amount you can save is outstanding, ive got my flights for 5 people with luggage and speedy boarding return for £380!!!!!
Wow,- what a bargain :D Which airline did you fly with please?

We are thinking of using out Tesco vouchers to pay for a week in the Barcello in Fuertaventura A1 for a week in the Feb half term 2012, or a little later on in year during the Easter hols.
We would then need to book our flights seperetely. Any advice as to when to book flights for Feb 12 to get the best price? Somebody suggested to me that it's best to book them as soon as they are released.- so i'm guessing about 9 months in advance! ?
We would be using a low cost airline, such as Easy jet or Ryan air, but will basically go with whoever is cheapest/more convenient. We are used to booking packages, and have only done one DIY before.

TIA
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.