Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi everyone

We are still going on the 7th August. Hopefully it will be up and running. Can people who are going before us PLEASE let us know what it is like.

Good luck to everyone :)
Hi All, i will post to the forum hopefully the evening i get there.
Hello Sukaay your spirits are high :lol: glad to see the mood on her as lifted a bit not been on for a while as when i came on i came back off the site feeling depressed :cry:

But anyway ive packed my tent all ready for the 5th July if the hotel isnt built i will find my spot on the beach :sun then find the rest of you and hopefully you will have got the beer in 8)

See you soon counting the days.
welcome back buzz, getting back into the holiday mood again after all the let down of the last week :cry: Just keeping fingers crossed this time :)
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL KOS AQUA BEACH CLUB MEMBERS FROM ROS FERNIHOUGH TRAVEL LAW LAWYER.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=73371

Please copy this post across to the next pages so that all members can read the link.

Thanks.
Hi to you all. Been reading all day with amazement sorry to hear all of you that have been cancelled. We are due to go on the 19th July so where we were hoping all of the teething problems would be over by then looks like they will only just be beginning!!!! If anyone knows the 1st definate date please let me know. Had to skip a few pages because we have a very demanding 2 year old. Our older kids don't know we have booked this we have told them we are going to Ireland and Suprise them when we get there or when they realise at the airport which ever is sooner :lol: Lets hope we will still be able to surprise them. Theresa and Dave[/b]
Hi the Wilson Family, we are booked for 1st and have spoken to FC who are adament it will be open then. We just have to wait and see. I myself will now be disappointed if it is not open on 1st but we just have to wait and see as we have now alternative. If we were to change FC will charge any extra other than admin costs. It will be fine, just be positive.
Hi the Wilson family, you will be arriving when we are coming home :cry:
like janenmick have said opening date is 1st July, and we are trying to stay positive on this.

Janenmick are out there first, so if things are not satisfactory they could sort them out.. Like, filling the pools, fixings roofs and maybe cooking and entertaining... first one in :lol:

fingers crossed
These post are so much better to read when everyone is so positive.

I have just under 12weeks to go - getting really excited now.
:yikes what have i said
I will be left with the clearing up five days later 8)

Hi Leannec, think we will have it ready in twelve weeks, just hope our tents are strong enough to with stand the afternoon breeze..
Hi leannec we to are excited just 12 weeks and 5 days left i think after all the worry we all deserve a dam good holiday lets hope fc can give it to us taking a paddling pool just in case :hyper
Goodmorning people just been catchin up from last night and the mood is still positive :lol:

Keeptrying to think off something to add to your song jane & sukaay cant come up with anything looks like your the song writers on here :wink:

Well im feeling positive now wasn't a few weeks ago this weather as got me thinking nothing can be worse than England.

"Were going where the some shines brightly, where going where the sea is blue lol " Hopefully anyway.
make it a large paddling pool Lorna :lol:
Hi all, we are due to fly out on Jul 23rd and have just received the final bill for payment :shock: so here's hoping everything is going to be OK. I have 2 children a boy of 6 and a girl of 12 we are going for 2 weeks, anyone else going then with children around the same age especially my daughter's age as she finds it very hard to make friends when we are away which is exactly why we booked here with all the kids clubs and water parks!!!!!!

Trudie
Hi buzz, just let the mood take you and you to can add to the song :lol: :lol:
Hi Trudie
We're all going on a First Choice Holiday
Given the choice we wouldn't want to
Never again will I choose a holiday
With First Choice, it will be someone new.

We're going where the builders start early
We're going to a place that's new
We just hope that it's finished
Will we have a loo?

Everybody loves a summer holiday
Doing things they always wanted to
But will we do them on this summer holiday
I'll let you know when its through.

Were going where the sun shines brightly
Were going where the sea is blue
We've seen it in the brochure
So lets see if its true
Hi trudie my son is thirteen but we go on the 16 aug there will be hundreds of kids there she will make loads of friends she wont want to leave :D
Hi all, don't want to lower the mood because we should all be positive but hope you are all keeping a diary of events just in case you need it. For example just been on FC and they are still advertising that kabc will be opening in May and when you do a dummy booking it says nothing about the opening being postponed. For people like ourselves who only booked less than 2 weeks ago and knew nothing about what was going on it is very misleading. Surely they have had time to update the information on here. Anyway on a more positive note 6 weeks tomorrow and we will be up up and away!!! My daughter gets married next Saturday so am probably going to be a bit busy til then so all the rest of you try to add to the song and we will have a group sing along when we get there.
We could sing while we work :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.