Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Wolley, have all the apartments been refurbished as I have just enquired (awaiting a reply) about a privately owned one on the private rentals section of this forum.

Sue :)
i was told the whole blocks were refurbished in march 05
We stayed in Gemelos 4 again last year. Can't say I noticed anything different from previous years apart from new sunbeds. To be honest I don't know how they can be "refurbished" because, as far as I know, they are privately owned apartments. The standard of every one we've stayed in, in both places, has always been good, but some are just slightly better equipped (external window shades, newer TV sets, etc) The public areas have always been spotless anyway, those "porters" never seem to stop cleaning!
One thing that has always let them down, in my view, is the lack of sunbeds at Gemelos 2. Whether they have done anything about that yet I don't know. I doubt it, as I don't think the permanent residents want them.
We keep going back, so read into that what you will :D
PS. I just checked on the Beninter site (which I've now realised doesn't work with my Firefox browser for some reason, I just thought the site was down!) and they say "Renovated 2006" so I look forward to seeing what they've done :lol:
looks like i will be staying there in january, many thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.