Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
You have to give the man 40,000 Rps
So whatever you gave him as a deposit at that time, plus the balance when you pay him must add up to 40,000 Rps.

Seemples. :duh
ok well so far he has £300 so when I get to goa I give him the rest as to what it is then.... ok cool so lets say I went tommorrow it would be £197
Do other people send money up front?
We booked Alexandras last feb for this january and there was no mention of any payment untill we get there.
We always book private and have never paid a deposit which I think is quite normal for Goa, this year we are staying in a guest house and have chosen it only on recommendations from reviews obtained online, having not paid anything upfront if there's any problems then we will move elsewhere, but I think this only applies to the smaller establishments
We did rent an apartment in Candolim a few years back and I paid the deposit by Paypal. Since moving to Angelas we have never been asked to pay a deposit.
Booked 2 appartments at Rising Waves for Feb, and arranged airport pick up in their 8 seater and we have'nt been asked for a Rupee........Keith
yes paid via western union I have always paid a deposit on owners direct ...not used this guy yet however I have all his details ..if I get to Goa Jan and he has done me over and teh Laxmi Apartments dont exsist then I will have to sleep with the cows
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.