Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
room for 5
7 Posts
try http://www.playamoreia.com in s'illiot near sa coma. they are also offering all inclusive now.
We had a two bedroomed apartment at Bouganville in Sa Coma. You can go half board or self catering. We went about 5 year when my kids were younger 14, 12, 9 and it suited us, depends on the age of your family I suppose, if they are older and looking for night life then not suitable but good for young families.
hotel jupiter saturno, they do family rooms for 5 all inclusive, this is in alcudia and is on a massive complex, a brilliant holiday all, in one , you can bok cheaply through dedicatedholidays xxxx hope this helps
my wife ,three kids and i stayed at the mimosa park hotel in palma nova,in 2003,they had large rooms on the first floor that accomodated five people,it also had two toilets,two showers and two washbasins(which was very handy),we were half board,but there were some all inclusive guests staying at the same time as us
I also stayed in the Mimosa Park Hotel in 2004. We upgraded to all inclusive when we got there. There were only 3 of us in a room though. We had a fantastic holiday, the food was fab and so was the entertainment however when I read recent reviews about the hotel it does not sound like the same place. I have to say we were not impressed with the actual bedroom or bathroom but overall we had a great time there.
the other good thing about the larger rooms (5 people)is that they are on the 1st floor so you don't need to use the incredibly slow lifts
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.