Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Get a room
12 Posts
When are you travelling keela1eva2?
Thanks for the response Travelling 20th November for 1 night just hotel no parking.

Sue
There are some here Sue from £51 http://www.booking.com

When you put your search in remember to use dropdown to indicate 1 mile from airport or it goes to default setting of 8 miles ;)

This site has the Crowne Plaza for £70 http://www.manchesterairporthotels.net/
I'm on a mission now :rofl

This one gets really good reviews on booking.com website. It offers complimentary lift to airport 2 mins away £66.60 with Booking.com and laterooms.com:- http://www.theetropgrangehotel.co.uk/home.html
Thanks I will have a look I am heading to the Airport going to Ireland today. Will be back Saturday

Sue
Have linked to the web site which has Crowne Plaza for £70 This is £15 less than everywhere else I looked at .Not heard of them but their web site does have a contact link so should be OK. I am still in Ireland but will be home tomorrow. Will go ahead then and book hopefully it will still be there at that price

Thanks so much for letting me know. Would rather stay nearer to the Airport and I have stayed at the CP before that time I got breakfast included. Looks likes the hotel is much cheaper days before and days after. My Son reckons there might be a football match or something else which is keeping prices higher. Would rather travel to the Airport the day before just in case. My flight is 08.55 but Harrogate is 90 miles away!

Sue
:tup Good luck Sue as hopefully the price will be the same let us know how you get on.
This is not what it seemed tax had to be added taking it in excess of £90+ so will book with the hotel at £85 seems to be what everyone is quoting so will just bite the bullet Have stayed at the CP before and liked it. Thanks anyway Glynis

Sue
Pah never known that before - what a dissappointment - sorry Sue hope you enjoy your holiday :tup
Thanks again It was only when you clicked to book that it became obvious. It showed the price in $ clicked on the GP Pounds and it only showed up as very small writing under the $ price which was still showing. Not worried I am away for 8 weeks First to Singapore then 16 nt cruise to Sydney followed by a further 5 weeks in Perth so a long holiday for some winter SUN> After the summer here I need it. I do appreciate your information.

Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.