Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I am trying to find the Parasio 10 app on the google web site can someone please tell me which is the nearest road to those app. I am even trying to find muggers ally if i can find that then i think i might be able to find the app. As from what i have heard muggers alley is next to the parisio 10 app i would love to find it on the web site so i have some idea as to where i am going to thank
Sharon
Hi Sharonc,
If you go to Benidorm in Google, if you go to the back of the resort there is a big grey piece which looks like concret, this is where they have the market.
To your left of this is a track that takes you up the back of hotels, this is known as muggers alley, perfectly safe through the day, but is a bit scary on a night. You can get to your apts via another route.
Just underneath the compass in the bottom left hand corner of the map is some details. Place your pointer(arrow) on muggers alley and look at the numbers next to where it says pointer, move your mouse up to the top of the track, there should be a rectangle pool there. The numbers should read as follows;
38' 32'30.70" N O' 06' 55.26 W elev 87ft.

Youre apts are approx. there. That is the pool you share with another apt block.
Hope that helps.
Cazz.
I am sorry cazz but i still cant see it. Is there a street name on the web site or some kind of name that i might be able to try and find it that way. As i have never been to benidorm i dont really know what i am looking at is the parasio near the beach or something. I am really sorry to bother you but all your help so far has been greatly appreciated in this

Sharon
Hi sharonc,
Your apts are about a 10-15min walk from the beach.
Sorry but I don't know any of the street names. Someone else reading this may be of more help, hopefully.
:(
can someone please go on the google web site and let me know of a street name that might be close to the parasio 10 app please thank you all for your help

Sharon
Hi Sharon, Calle Ibiza is near Paraiso 10.

Sue :)
Thanks sue i have found it now and i was quick fast at finding it haha but thanks for your help

Sharon
If that is the Parasio 10 app on the lft hand side of google web site then it is quite a long way away from the beach mmmmmmmm i think i am in for a long walk with my yougest as she is a slow walker just have to waite and see then but thanks for your help

Sharon
Glad you got sorted.
I know my way round Benidorm but havn't got a clue as to what the street names are except for Avenida de Meditteraneo which is the main road behind the beach front.
With reference to the walk from the beach, you can always break the journey by stopping off at a few bars, most of them have pool tables, air hockey and little rides that rock back and forth :P
If you tick the box marked roads at the bottom left the street names will be shown.
Hi Sharon ... Paraiso 10 Apts are on Calle Lerida, close to the junction with Calle Cuenca. You will find that location on grid reference L9 of our BENIDORM LEVANTE map.

I would say it's around 800 metres uphill from the Levante Beach

If you would like to order a free copy of the map to help find your way around the resort, please click HERE.

David :wave
Thanks David for that piece of information i have sent an email asking for the free map . But looking on the google web site the App is further from the beach than i thought oh well looks like i will get exercise when i get there now haha

Sharon
Don't worry about it Sharon,
Our hotel is about the same distance away, but after a few hikes, you get used to it and the walk seems to get shorter as your holiday goes on. At least being set back, you get a better nights sleep than being in the thick of it like we were on our fisrt visit. Not good with a two yearold, I'll tell you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.