Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Dale :D

I've just checked 6 review sites for you but cannot find a hotel named Sierra, so maybe it has changed it's name? :shrug
Hi Pippy,

Thanks for the reply.

I have since found out a bit more information on this Hotel. It is the Sister hotel of the Savoy. Any info on this would be helpful

I also found it in the Thomson Brocure -

http://www.thomsonbeach.co.uk/th/beach/viewAccommodation.do?accommodationCode=021327&seasonCode=W2005&brochureCode=TH60&brochure_list=true

Just hope it is OK, like I said, this is our first trip here. Any recomendations for 1st timers???

Does anyone know what the costs are for Diving???

Dale
Has anyone been to the sierra resort which i believe is next to savoy and you can use facilities.

Its a toss up between Sierra and Dreams Vacation.

CANT find info anywhere......
Hi all,

Still can not seem to find anything out about the The Sierra hotel in Sharm.

All I know is it was built last year and is owned by the Savouy.
The only reviews I can find or brief ones in a few holiday brouchures.

Does any of you guys 'n' girls know anything or anywhere I can get some more info. We fly out in 5 weeks and I am a little worried that I can not find anything.

Dale.
Re dive prices click here. There is also a map on this site with the Savoy Hotel.

Cheers, MrsMac
Hi guys

Having decided to cancel our holiday to Sharm 2 days before we were due to fly out due to the bombs last year :evil: (wish we hadn't with hindsight) we have booked to go to the Sierra Resort.

Have any of you stayed here before? We believe it is part of the Savoy group and one of their hotels is near to the Sierra.
I am also going to the Sierra ( aug 13 ) would also like some info...
hi, visited sharm last year with my husband and children for the first time last year, we were a little worried at first after all the bad reviews but could not have had a better holiday!
we have booked the sierra resort for the 13th of august this year and are also a little nervous as there does not seem to be any available info on this resort, can anybody please help :?
We go on Thursday & this is our first visit to Egypt. If anyone has been to this hotel, your advice, opinions & tips would be appreciated.
Hi, go to http://www.tripadvisor.com and type in sierra in the search box, you will come up with a few reviews. Also try the holiday watchdog website, they too have some reviews. Will be interested in peoples thoughts when they return from holiday as I am considering going there in september.
maybe the hotel is better known as the savoy sierra, if you are looking in searches, that is what it is commonly known as in sharm. But sorry, I dont know anything about the hotel!
also staying at the sierra resort on august the tenth for 2 weeks, was a little concerned at first as this hotel appears to be unheard off.
but after numerous hours on the web the information and the reviews i have read are all 90% posertive (you cant please everyone)
the general feeling about this hotel is fantastic for anyone wanting a relaxing holiday, amazing service , a good selection of ammenities (mainly found at the savoy) and great value for money.
the only things that let this hotel down is the lack of evening entertainment and the food can be slightly repetative.
so touch wood we should be in for a great holiday
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.