Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Sliema
33 Posts
Hi ya its me, I to have had a few drops of the good stuff in this bar and have even been in little Tony's, but what I did notice on my last visit was that the Army and Navy cafe just up the road had shut down. I remember having a few good snacks in here it always seemed good value for money any body no what happened to it?

Dave
Hi Dave, I can find out for you but not for a couple of weeks, we are off to Italy tommorow so won't be in touch with our Maltese chums until we get back, then again I might sneak up to Milan whilst Mrs Sliema2 isn't looking and jump on a plane to Luqa for a couple of days :wink: .

Ciao for now
Sliema2
hi all this is mark from tonys bar sliema if any body want some information about the blue label competition that was held in my bar in 1946 please email me on XXXXXXXX and i will be very happy to update you with the story thanks in advance

EDIT: For online privacy and protection, your e-mail address has been removed from this post as per our Terms & Conditions. Members may use the PM facility to make contact.
Many thanks
David
Hi Folks here's a picture of that poster in Tony's Bar Sliema, that has been referred to in earlier postings on this thread,

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1338/tonysbarposter8gr.th.jpg

If you click on the image you will be able to view it in more detail in another window,

Trev
I spent 2 wonderful moths in Preluna Holtel & Spa in Sliema.
U can have a look at my pics: http://www.pbase.com/malta2006/malta_2005 Enjoy ;)
Hi Titter, they are some fantastic photgraphs, thank you for sharing them with us.

Regards
Sliema2
Hi Titter, Thanks for the fab pics, you make me feel so glad I will be there on Sunday the 25th. :D
Im glad u liked my photos. They mean a lot to me. Especially now when Im back at home missing my Maltese friends.. :(
I shall think of you both as I drink a pint or two of Blue Label sitting outside some friendly Maltese Bar.

Sorry for rubbing the salt in.
Great pics Titter :D Cant wait to get back to Malta now,only just over 2 weeks to wait :P
Hi Titter,

Yep! - great pictures. :yipee Would show mine but I'm not very photogenic, if you know what I mean!!

Trev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.