Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I'd use the Thomas Cook numbers being that they're operating the flight. We're off to Bodrum on the 14th, maybe I'll see you out there! :)
Welcome to the forums, winnieUK.

With regard to dimensions and weight, unfortunately it is not just a case of complying with either/or. You would have to comply with both the maximum dimensions and the maximum weight allowed by your airline and airport.

In situations where airports and airlines both impose different limitations on dimensions, you should ensure that your bag falls within the lower of the two limits.

For more on Thomas Cook Airlines, East Midlands Airport, and about current hand luggage restrictions, please check out our Airlines & Airports forum.

David :wave
Thanx for replies - looks like we'll be taking a bit less hand luggage than planned then. I wonder why Thomas Cook specifies such a small size.

Thanx again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.