Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
It is about 75f today in most parts of the island..perfect!
Lindsay you certainly beat me to it today - just getting ready to go up town for the England match but had to have my fix of the webcam first - 8 sleeps and counting....
14 more sleeps and i'll be in front of that web camera,21 more and kezza's there to :glynis :pele :sun
And I can't wait Willy! :pele It looks so lovely there all the time now and I can see the sunbed spot I want :lol:
cannot see a sunbed that props up the bar kezza.looks like we're trying last years spot, on grass 2nd row from beach about 5 in from pool or somewhere near there. :glynis :sun
Lindsay - Looking hot hot hot again today, plenty of people about already. Beat the thunder and lightening we're having here at the mo! 6 more sleeps :lol:
I get more and more depressed when i look at the webcam... :(

Doesn't your holiday always fly over in no time!!! :evil:
I rode past the Sunrise Beach yesterday, I was thinking of that webcam but it didnt bother me as i'm here lol. :lol:
cardiff lad

you little beast you. wait til we get there. blue max you beat me this morning its getting closer!!!

lindsay.
It was a public holiday in Cyprus yesterday and the beach was rammed!!

Won't be long before I'm in that pool! 8)
8 sleeps and counting....

and ive only got 1...2...3..........(fingers and toes an everything out now)........102 more sleeps :?
:lol: :lol:
or the bar kezza, it's getting closer now :sun :glynis :pele :bow
39 days until we're in that sunshine!!
I walked along Vrissi beach yesterday and saw the webcam.

I waved but I doubt any of you saw me.

I was the one in the red T-shirt and Cardiff City FC cap. :lol:
You got that right Willy! :D

:glynis
bluemax

looking red hot today again my mam phoned last night and she has burnt her knees and shoulders. my dad was looking forward to tonights match. cant wait only two more sleeps left for me.

lindsay.
Hey Lindsay, you beat me to it, I was looking at weather forecasts :lol: 3 more sleeps for us, in fact 72 hours and we'll be on the plane so around 77 hours and we'll be in that sunshine 8)
It's boiling tody Bluemax and Lindsay, your going to love it.

My arms are a little burned but what the heck i'm in Cyprus. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cardiff lad

cant blooming wait we are off to our local this afternoon gonna get seriously mortal and watch the match as hubby has now broke up ready for our holidays. yee ha!!!

lindsay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.