Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
kalimera Richard123

we welcome professionals who can assist our members and i am pleased to see that you do not wish to promote yourself but assist our members and offer advise, may i ask that when replying to members questions you keep to the generalities and approx costings
so as not to upset some of our other members

efharisto poly

yasus
wizard
Hi Girls,
Picked my dress up today after alterations it looks fab! Only a week to go till we fly out and I cant wait. Got the cases packed and im ready to go. :)

Emma just want to wish you all the very best, hey we might even pass one another in the street! :wave:
I hope you, h2b and all your guests have an amazing time, cant wait to read all about it when I get back.

Sue I hope you have a fantastic party and that married life is treating you well. :cheers

Take care
Tanya x
Hey Wizard
I am sorry I am not familiar with the etiquette yet. Exeis kai dikio filemou, I will try to 'keep it clean'
I would also like to thank miss p for the words of wisdom and agree with her, they are not all bad but there is something missing in my view.
There is a certain feeling of restriction though when you cannot talk to someone about something 2 years in advance. I draw my opinions and experience from working in Lindos for 2 different holiday companies (Cosmos and Argo) And living and working on the island for a total of 13 years, I also speak fluent Greek so I do not want anyone to think I am being vindictive. :) :)

Can I answer anymore questions.....

Reagrds

Richard
Hi everyone
Just wanted to say congratulations to Sue and i hope you all have fab party and everything goes well. Also good luck to the 2 girls who fly out just before me i still have 4 weeks to wait and it cant come roung quick enough for me. I feel more reassured after reading Sue's post about first choice wedding planner i have booked with them too and have not had much contact so its great to no i will get a great service when i arrive.
Well i plan to spend a full day on thursday getting my last few bits and pieces then it will be round to doing some serious packing.
One last message for Claire i have been told that i can take a cd with my own music on down to st pauls chapel but i must take my own cd player with it own power supply as they have no mains supply there. I still have had no luck with getting the boat cruise at a cheaper price to first choice so i think that i will pass on that one.
Anyway i will speak to you all soon
Take care
Tracy
Hey all!!

Good Luck Tanya!!!!!!!! Hope you have a fab time :D :sun2

Hey Tracy, how are you supposed to get a cd player to pay without any power supply???? That to me sounds like a load of hassle for nothing, unless you are planning to take a cd player with you and lots of batteries :que

4 weeks will fly buy now, im starting to buy things myself now, my shoes this month and hopefully my tiara too, me and my friends were chatting about the wedding the other day and ive only got 8 more paydays to go :yikes it doesnt seem that far away now, lol

xxxxxxxx
How about using a Ipod with speakers, smaller for travelling with
you would have thought that with all the weddings that actually take place somebody would have
donated a CD player .
hi tracy...we used our ipod with speakers...battery operated so no worries about the power supply...the volume was loud enough too!!!.....love sue xxxxx
hey richard..thanks for that...your advice will be much appreciated by everyone getting married...wish you had been around earlier so that i could have picked your brains!!!!...but...i did get lots of help from here too. it didn't come accross as vindictive what so ever....speak soon,love sue
No problem Sue,
I am happy to help. I believe, what goes comes....... I am sure I can do the independents some good by all of this and maybe I can create something for myself also. I did say vindictive didn't I? Maybe I did not mean to be so harsh. I cannot find that message to check the instance.
For anyone thtat is intetrested I am on my way out to Lindos on the 10th to do 2 more weddings. How do you put photos up for people to see?

Regards
Richard
we have a photo library see link in blue banner near top of index page,they will take a few days to work from the upload album to the relevant page as it a job we don't have a dedicated mod for

yasus
wizard
Hiya Tanya & all other b2b's!

Tanya, I probably won't be on for the next few days, so just wanted to say Good Luck with everything! You'll have a blast!

Remember to let us all know how it went (I want a blow by blow account!) and get some pics up!

Have a great time!

Speak soon,

Tammy :)
Thanks Claire,Tracy and Tammy.
I cant believe its wednesday we go away the time has gone in so quickly. All the girls getting married next year the time is just going to fly in so enjoy the run up to it and try not to get too stressed out.
Easier said than done I know!
I'm soooooo ready for my holidays and four days lazing on a beach with a frappe before i get married sounds absolute bliss. Cant wait. :sun2
Take care and ill speak to you all soon.
Tanya x
Is anybody back yet???? Im dying to hear some stories and see some pics :tup

xxxx
Hello Claire
It's Richard here, I am not just back but I am ready to leave next Wednesday to go and tend to someones wedding. I will be back from that at the end of September and will have lots to show everyone. I still have not been able to upload photos onto this thing. But organising the weddings you all keep talking about is such a good job and I do not learn much about the technical side I leave that to Angela. I think it will be great to be able to show you all some of the pictures we have processed especially if I learn how to upload the pictures.

Regards

Richard

**Edit to remove unauthorised signature - Admin**
Do you want to employ me?? Id love to spend my days arranging weddings and flying out to Rhodes ;)

Claire
Hi Claire
I like your last post trying to blag yourself a job. I think we would all be great at it and with all of our knowledge we would soon sort out a most spetacular wedding for anyone. I think they should employ us all. Ha ha.
I think the other brides to be are out in rhodes still or just about to go. They are so lucky i still have 3 weeks and 3 days till i go not that i am counting mind you.
My h2b has bought me some speakers to go with my ipod so i have sorted out the music now i am leaving all of the other arrangements till i get out there.
I just need to pack any offers of help i hate packing.

Tracy
Ill pack for you as long as there is room for me in your suitcase, lol, :rofl your time will be here soon. Are you the last one of this year then? Then its me in May, yey!! 8 months and 3 days till i fly out (not that im counting either, he he :D )

Wedding planning abroad would be my perfect job!! Pleeeeaaassseeeee Richard give me a job!! Will beat my boring 9-5 accounts job :( :offtop

Update on what ive done on the wedding since we booked and got my dress.........bought my shoes, god i hate not being able to plan anything!!!!!

Anyways off for my tea, veggie nachos, yummy yummy yum.

There needs to be more Rhodes brides on here, it seems to have gone very quiet.

Claire xxx
well...if you're getting a job then i want one too!!!!! hello richard...you're nice......can i have a job please!!!! :rofl xxxxxx
p.s...i'm so jealous of the girls out in rhodes...sorry,not being ignorant but can't remember who is and who isn't....a bit out of touch with things here at the mo...must be cos i'm a loved up,blissfully happy wifey!!!!!!..i promise i will give all the juicy details soon with piccies too....love mrs hayhurst xxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.